Christmas Decorations For Outdoors. Shabby Sheek Decorating. Patio Decorating Photos.
Christmas Decorations For Outdoors
- A Christmas decoration is any of several types of decorations used at Christmastime. The traditional colours of Christmas are pine green (evergreen), snow white, and heart red. Blue and white are often used to represent winter, or sometimes Hanukkah, which occurs around the same time.
- where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- Any area outside buildings or shelter, typically far away from human habitation
- outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
christmas decorations for outdoors - 27' Multi-Color
27' Multi-Color Indoor/Outdoor Christmas Party Rope Lights - 8 Functions
27 Foot Long Christmas Rope Light
Multi-color consists of red, green, blue and clear
Bulb spacing: 1 inches
Lighted length: 27 feet
Approximate thickness: .5" diameter
Wire gauge: 18
60 inch (5 foot) white lead cord
Additional Product Features:
8-function controller allows you to select different light combinations which include: combination, in wave, sequential, slo-glo, sparkling/chasing, fade on/off, sparkling, steady burn
Super bright incandescent bulbs
Flexible and easy to install
UL listed for indoor and outdoor use
120 volts, 60Hz, .6 amps, 72 watts
Cannot connect multiple sets together
Includes mounting clips and screws for easy placement
To all of my Fotolog/Flickr friends, both old and new...... Thank you for your kind words, your criticism, your inspiration, your phenomenal talent, your encouragement, and your consideration. I appreciate all of it more than words can express. I have learned much since being here, not just about you and the art of photography, but about myself and what drives me. I hope we can continue to enjoy this wonderful relationship, our community of kindred spirits, into the new year and beyond. Harry Chrismahanukwanzakkah, my beautiful friends. Make a joyous noise! With love and admiration, Duane
It's all for charity
I should make clear, this is not my house. It's one just down the road.