1950's Party Decorations : Living Room Interior Decorating : Kids Surf Decor.
1950's Party Decorations
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- The 1950s was the decade that began on January 1, 1950 and ended on December 31, 1959. The decade was the sixth decade of the 20th century.
- an organization to gain political power; "in 1992 Perot tried to organize a third party at the national level"
- have or participate in a party; "The students were partying all night before the exam"
- A formally constituted political group, typically operating on a national basis, that contests elections and attempts to form or take part in a government
- A group of people taking part in a particular activity or trip, esp. one for which they have been chosen
- A social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment
- a group of people gathered together for pleasure; "she joined the party after dinner"
1950's party decorations - 1950's Soda
1950's Soda Shop Scene Kit Party Supplies
1950's Soda Shop Scene Kit includes: (1) 1950's Neon Border, (1) 1950's Soda Shop Backdrop, (1) 1950's Soda Shop Tables & Stools Props, (1) 1950's Soda Shop Signs & Jukebox Props.
How to install the Scene Kit:
Choose your space
Install backdrop and Border (included)
Finish off your scene with Add Ons (included)
Add-Ons will require scissors to cut pieces from plastic sheets.
Decorations can be hung with adhesive or pins (not included) or Sticky Tack (sold separately).
Please Note: Add-On Wall Decorations contain an assortment of items that are printed on plastic sheets and may need to be cut out separately.
05 transitron xmas party
1950's transitron electronic corporation christmas party part of an archival project, featuring the photographs of nick dewolf
Party Baskets and Ballerinas
Plastic party baskets from the 50's, vintage ballerina cake decorations and vintage buttons that I purchases from Beth.
1950's party decorations
Rock around the clock in true nifty 50s style with our Jeweled Crystal Teardrop Pink Sunglasses. These fancy frames will have you ready to go to the sock hop in your poodle skirt! From the Fanci-Frames collection, our Jeweled Crystal Teardrop Pink Sunglasses feature pink plastic frames with the clear rhinestone jewels at the cat eye corners, tinted lenses and a chain with dangling teardrops hanging from each earpiece. The pink cat eye glasses are unique and stylish with their jeweled rhinestone corners and dangling teardrop stones. They make a great eyewear accessory to any 50s girl costume as well as a party favor giveaway at any 50s or Sock Hop theme party. One size fits teens and adults.