Rooms To Decorate : Room Decorators.
Rooms To Decorate
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (room) an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- (room) board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- suite: apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
rooms to decorate - Make Your
Make Your Own Dollhouse Kitchen : An Activity Pack Containing Stickers, Press-out Models and A Charming Room to Decorate
Type: Book, Binding: Oversized Glossy Trade Paperback. Description: Full Color Illus. throughout. 6 pp. of stickers & press-outs. All activity pack, no text. 8.5 x 8.5, 6oz. OUT OF PRINT. Printed in Italy. Synopsis: Here's fun book that opens up to create a dramatic, historic, dollhouse kitchen and provides 4 characters (female cook, female maid, boy, cat) to populate it. (I'm sure their mother was off in a Suffragette march somewhere.) There are stickers of clocks, stools, fire place accessories, bellows, rug beater, pots, etc. to place in the scene. This activity pack contains over 40 vinyl stickers of kitchen items, 3 press-out models that stand up, cupboard/oven doors that open, and book covers that fold out to create walls and floor of a delightful Victorian kitchen. Everyone will want to take a turn putting the dishes away! Comments: Sticker fun for all. Of course, if one of our characters has been mischievous, perhaps the stickers end up in unexpected places! A stimulus for story telling, an exercise in hand-eye coordination, an introduction to set design, even a prompt for writing! Who wouldn't want to take her/his turn decorating this set! --Frances Age Level: 4, 5, 6, 7 Grade Level: Preschool, 01, 2 Audience: juvenile Women As: Foodmaker Time Period: Age: Victorian (1840-1901) Locale: United States
Laundry Room Decorating, Phase 1: Curtain To Hide Hideous Door Sealed with Foam Insulation
I also nailed some holes into the wall and now some of my cleaning tools are also hidden behind the curtain and out of the way! On the left is the photo of my mom doing laundry...I blew it up and hung it up. I will be putting some similar photos on that side tomorrow. On the right is my little montage of vintage laundromat photos (that I got from Flickr!). Frames are silver Ikea Ribba. The curtain is one of my fav patterns that I already use in the living room: Ikea Stockholm Blad ( I think!).
lighting: How to Decorate Without Going Broke (Woman Alive, 1974)
"The right kind of lighting can make the dinner hour a festive occasion. This Tiffany style lamp casts a soft glow over the table--augmented by candles on the sideboard. Dark walls help to give the room a turn-of-the-century flavor, and also accentuate the lighting."