Cottage Decoration : Mexican Decor Photos : Antler Home Decor.
- something used to beautify
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- The Cottage (2008) is a darkly comic horror film, written and directed by Paul Andrew Williams.
- A dwelling forming part of a farm establishment, used by a worker
- bungalow: a small house with a single story
- A small simple house, typically one near a lake or beach
- In modern usage, a cottage is a modest dwelling, typically in a rural, or semi-rural location (although there are cottage-style dwellings in cities). In the United Kingdom, the term cottage tends to denote a rurally- (sometimes village-) located property, of traditional build.
cottage decoration - Waterside Cottages
Waterside Cottages showcases fourteen romantic waterside retreats from coast to coast. Bungalows near the water tend to be snug and modest with exteriors painted in sun-reflecting whites, nautical blues, or playful colors. The interiors of these houses likewise avoid formality in favor of a casual approach. This home decorating book takes you to tidy New England beach cottages with bright tropical bungalows to a boathouse on the steep pine-studded banks of Michigan's Kalamazoo River.
Waterside Cottages defines the attributes of successful coastal decorating, so that anyone, anywhere, can create a casual atmosphere, even when the nearest body of water is a thousand miles away. Whether you're wanting to decorate a living room in a relaxed island beach style, re-do a kids bedroom with a nautical flair, or give your sea or lakeside kitchen a needed update there are decorating ideas for a variety of tastes. Decorators will find inspiration for shabby chic style to americana, tropical palm tree paradise, and even Cape Cod designs.
Boathouse on Lake Michigan
SeaSide Home on Bethany Beach
Tropical Paradise in Key West
Cape Cod Cottages
Southern Back River Cottage
Picked up the Laurel Cottage from What Next <33 I modded the cottage a bit on the inside because i didn't wanna deal with the upstairs floor and i wanted a more modern feel to the house rather then country. Go to Large view for best results For info on furniture use roll over image
I love autumn, however Japan autumn is very short. alumium cake mold is great for decoration. Every time when I saw an acorn on the ground, I was so excited like finding a real treasure.
Simplicity, comfort, and intimacy define the cottage—and they are the hottest ideas in domestic design today, as seen in a host of new books and magazines celebrating the not-so-big house. The personal, easy-living style of the cottage has formed a compelling counter-trend to the overblown, oversize McMansions of the 1990s. Today, quality of place is more important than quantity of space, and no home style demonstrates that value more appealingly than the cottage.
Presenting charming retreats perched on rocky coasts, hidden in leafy woods, and nestled on rolling farmland, The Cottage Book explores the roots of this iconic and beloved style. Century-old examples of simple, beautiful getaways from Maine to California—along with delightful variations on the theme—are captured in richly detailed, atmospheric photographs.
In this gorgeous paean to the cottage tradition—now available in paperback—artist, designer, and cottage expert Carol Bass showcases a group of classic early cottages (all still in happy and active use), leads us through a collection of updated and new cottages, and delineates those stylistic elements that define cottage life. Primary residence or weekend haven, The Cottage Book inspires an irresistible fantasy of a home of our own.