1950's kitchen decor. White bathroom decor.
1950's Kitchen Decor
- a room equipped for preparing meals
- A set of fixtures, cabinets, and appliances that are sold together and installed in such a room or area
- A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation.
- A room or area where food is prepared and cooked
- The Custard Factory is an arts and media production centre in Birmingham, England .
- The 1950s was the decade that began on January 1, 1950 and ended on December 31, 1959. The decade was the sixth decade of the 20th century.
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
1950's kitchen decor - Retro 50s
Retro 50s Diner Style Tableware Set Straw Sugar Napkin Dispenser Salt and Pepper Menu Holder Menu Cover
Enjoy a complete set of diner accessories with this collection of vintage tableware! The glass straw dispenser has a chrome plated top and holder, measures 11.5 in. high, and comes with 75 straws. The glass sugar shaker measures 6 in. high and has a stainless steel twist off cover. The glass salt and pepper shakers are 3 in. high and also have stainless steel twist off covers. The stainless steel napkin dispenser comes with 250, one ply napkins and measures 3.5W x 8H in. The stainless steel menu holder is free standing and does not require any drilling or clamping. It measures 15W x 4D x 4.5H in. The menu cover is laminated and measures 17W x 11H in. unfolded. This set makes a great gift or an accessory for your own home. Set includes everything shown.
new old chairs in the kitchen
so excited to find these at my favorite local consignment shop. they do need a little love & care ... but they're fab; take it from 1st dibs :) Stewart MacDougall & Kipp Stewart Dining Chairs USA 1950's Designed by Stewart MacDougall and Kipp Stewart, the Declaration Line for Drexel featured these fine modern dining chairs of walnut with rosewood inlays.
Ransburg handpainted toleware canisters
WOW!!! Aren't these just the yummiest canisters ever. I went to an auction just to get these. They are genuine handpainted Ransburg canisters from the 1950's, which someone has upgraded with beautiful glass knobs. They will look absolutely fabulous in your retro kitchen. So kitschy.
1950's kitchen decor
Set of 2 Retro Nostalgic Style Black Finish Dining Chairs This is a brand new set of 2 50's Retro Nostalgic Style Dining Chairs with Chrome Plating and Black Vinyl Covered Cushioned Back and Seat. This item is modeled after the famous style of the American 1950's Diner that has served so many back in the days. The tubular steel frame of the item is plated with chrome and constructed with quality. Its smooth, strong, and durable surfaces make it easy to clean and hassle free. These dining chairs are sold in sets of 2 only for package and shipping safety. Set requires simple assembly. Dimensions Measure: 21"W x 17"D x 35"H