Decor Designer - Black And White Party Decoration Ideas - Teenagers Room Decor
- Made by or having the expensive sophistication of a famous and prestigious fashion designer
- Upscale and fashionable
- graphic designer: someone who specializes in graphic design
- interior designer: a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- A person who plans the form, look, or workings of something before its being made or built, typically by drawing it in detail
- architect: someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
decor designer - Style and
Style and Substance: The Best of Elle Decor
Style and Substance: The Best of ELLE DECOR offers a unique, closer look at hundreds of dazzling rooms the magazine has published during its first two decades. The book provides an intimate view inside breathtaking homes from around the world with 240 pages of striking images culled from the archives of ELLE DECOR - America's most elegant interiors magazine.
A lush compendium of inspiring spaces, Style and Substance is your room-by-room guide to living well. Showcasing points of view that range from classic to cutting-edge, the book focuses on inviting, personality-packed decorating and how
to do it yourself. With ravishing photos and smart how-to advice from the magazine's coterie of tastemakers and design experts, it features page after page of fabulous yet functional interiors that prove luxury needn't be pricey and affordable design can surely be chic.
- A-list designers, architects, and tastemakers reveal helpful trade secrets and essential inside information
- User-friendly Style Guide boxes deliver experts' how-to advice and inspiring decorating ideas for every room
- ELLE DECOR's Sourcebook provides a compre-hensive list of the magazine's favorite shops and websites for everything you need to furnish your home, all in a wide range of price points.
Handmade Scarf Knit Body Decor Designer Scarves Eggplant Heather Amethyst with Bountiful Fringe
Bradi, English Springer Spaniel (12 weeks) ~~ Sitting pretty next to this unique scarf with bountiful fringe :D Luxurious softness! Hand knit in a special elongated stitch creates a fabulous open effect and measures a generous 62 inches in length including the textured fringe. "It came very quickly and is gorgeous. I have been wearing it out every time I go out since I got it...." a satisfied customer commented my unique style of Body Decor Designer Scarves™ A soft blended combination of microfibers, nylon Italian designer yarns and natural wool acrylic blend fibers. Care: Wash by hand, lay flat to dry. Roll in terry towel to take out excess water. A creative Body Decor designer scarf: verstile accessory and a great gift idea - puppy not included :D amethyst heather, claret, lullaby, indigo, blackberry describe the beautiful colors; easy fit, perfect, exclusive, convenient, essential describe the style and use.
Scarf Abundant Shades and Textures of Gray and Black - Long Comfy and Warm Body Decor Designer Scarf
Shades of gray and black culminating in a stunning scarf ~ 78 inches including the fringe. Dress up or down ~ this scarf has you covered! Traditionally handknit, this design carries a vast array of appealing yarns to enhance the texture and richness. It's a wonderful winter accessory that made the cross over to year round essential! The stunning yarn content includes the luxurious blend of nylon, cashmere, silk virgin wool, acrylic wool blend, lurex, mohair and cotton. Care: Wash by hand, roll in terry towel to remove excess water, lay flat to dry. You've heard of home decor - I call this beautiful style of scarf - Body Decor! Dress up with unique and original wearable fiber art.
House Beautiful gives us an inside look at how interior designers create their magic. It's savvy, elegant, inspiring, and sure to equal the success of 750 Decorating & Design Ideas, which has sold nearly 65,000 copies.
Even those of us with great taste and a natural talent for decorating know that there are certain insider design skills and secrets accessible only to professionals with years of experience. House Beautiful: 750 Designer Secrets gives everyone access to this precious knowledge. This spectacular, expansive collection of more than 400 photographs leaves no doorknob unturned, as some of the country's most creative decorators reveal their design know-how. They'll help amateurs understand scale and proportion, as well as how to decorate with color and pattern, add atmospheric lighting, shape the shell, hang and showcase art, and fix up small spaces. There is ample advice on creating family-friendly areas, bedroom basics, smart storage, and outdoor rooms. Take advantage of House Beautiful's unrestricted pass to the world of interior design! A Main Selection of the Homestyle Book Club.