Greatest things about this house:
You also need to know:
- Parking for three cars. There is a large one car garage (with electric remote controlled door) and two more parking spaces beside it. No tandem parking required.
- Huge, eat in kitchen with all stainless steel appliances installed in February 2011. Newer kitchen cabinets and granite counter tops too.
- Brand new windows were also installed in February 2011
- Two full bathrooms.
- Hardwood Floors. 1200 Square Feet
- Forced air heat with digital programmable thermostat.
- Five ceiling fans.
- Gigantic picture window in the living room.
- All bedrooms have great mirrored closet doors.
- Fully fenced front and back yard.
- No other units on the property.
- Laundry hookups in the garage for your washer and dryer, works with gas or electric.
- Responsible, local landlord
- Bi-weekly gardener included
- Cats welcome
- Walk to
The Broken Yolk, Fitness West Gym, a dozen other restaurants and lots of local
Bring your application information because we expect this house to rent quickly. The second bedroom is 9'x15'
- Rent is $2700 per month.
- Deposit is also $2700
- Utilities are not included
- One year lease
- Application/Credit check fee is $20 per adult.
The closet side of the second bedroom.
The third bedroom is 9.5'x11.5' and has the same mirrored closet doors as the other two bedrooms.
This picture below gives you an idea of how large the kitchen is. It has granite counter tops and new cabinets were installed in February 2011, along with all new stainless steel appliances, fridge, gas stove, dishwasher and built in microwave.
The detached garage includes washer dryer hookups for gas and electric. There are two more side-by-side parking spaces beside the garage.
The interior of the garage.
Pictures: If you double click on any of these you can see them larger.
Living Room, looking south. Living room is 11'x27'. Enough room for a living room and dining area.
The master bedroom is larger than most 11.5'x18' with great closet space.
The master bath has lots of storage cabinets.The left side of the master bath with tub. The toilet is behind the wall.The hallway off the living room leads to the bedrooms.
The backyard has a young but, fruit bearing lemon tree.The front yard faces south for great sun exposure. It has plenty of room to play relax and grow things.
Now includes automatic sprinklers.Additional Information:
- No Co-signers
- We process complete applications in the order they are received, regardless of who saw the house first.
- Please do not ask about dogs.
- Please be on time. We are busy too.
- Our site rules for this house prohibit kegs and large parties. If that's a deal breaker for you we understand and wish you luck in your search.