SILVER BULLION CANADA : WHITE SILVER SHOES : SILVER BIOTICS 16 OZ.
Silver Bullion Canada
- Silver coins are possibly the oldest mass form of coinage in recorded history. Silver has been used as a coinage metal since the times of the Greeks. Their silver drachmas were popular trade coins.
- A standard of money that uses a specified quantity of silver to determine the value of currency that is convertible in other countries.
- silver in raw form, usually .999 fine and in 1,000-oz bar form, as it comes from a refinery. However, 100-oz silver bars are the most common way to buy silver.
- A country in northern North America, the second largest country in the world; pop. 32,507,900; capital, Ottawa; official languages, English and French
- The CANADA! Party was an official political party in the province of Quebec from 1994 to 1998. It was founded on Canada Day 1994 by federalist Tony Kondaks, former top-aide to Equality Party leader Robert Libman Its name was initially called the Canada Party of Quebec/Parti Canada du Quebec but
- #"Canada" (Barb Jungr, Michael Parker) – 3:37 #"Nothing Through the Letterbox Today" (Jungr, Parker) – 2:43 #"One Step Away from My Heart" (Jungr, Parker) – 4:09 #"Nights in a Suitcase" (Jungr, Parker) – 4:04 #"21 Years" (Jungr, Parker) – 3:37 #"The Chosen One" (Jungr, Parker) – 3:48 #"Walking
- a nation in northern North America; the French were the first Europeans to settle in mainland Canada; "the border between the United States and Canada is the longest unguarded border in the world"
Relics of Jesuit Saints Peter Claver, Francis Borja, John Berchmans, and St. Roch of Montepellier
Late-19th / Early-20th Century Silver theca containing the sacred relics of Jesuits Saints and St. Roch. Marked "VM 800" 4.5 cm by 3.5 cm Theca (container) is from Italy, but the relics were probably arranged by German nuns. Cloth of Gold (tisu d' oro) backing; gold and silver bullion thread, semi-precious stones and beads for decorations.The cedulae (labels) are hand-written. The sacred relics are wrapped in a silk cloth. ---- Living in Manitoba? Want to venerate it? Feel free to contact me.
BULLIONS, JOHN ALEXANDER
Name:BULLIONS, JOHN ALEXANDER Initials:J A Nationality:Canadian Rank:Lance Sergeant Regiment/Service:Irish Regiment of Canada, R.C.I.C. Date of Death:28/04/1945 Service No:B/79431 Additional information:Silver Star (U.S.A.). Son of Alexander and Jean Bullions, of Toronto, Ontario. Casualty Type:Commonwealth War Dead Grave/Memorial Reference:VI. D. 1. Cemetery:HOLTEN CANADIAN WAR CEMETERY