Executive Toys South Africa : Childrens Push Along Toys.
Executive Toys South Africa
- (Executive toy) An executive toy is a useless, but stylish or funny novelty item that is usually a small mechanical gadget placed on the desk of a corporate executive.
- The South African national Australian rules football team (nicknamed the Lions) represent South Africa in the sport of Australian rules football.
- A country that occupies the most southern part of Africa; pop. 42,718,000; administrative capital, Pretoria; legislative capital, Cape Town; judicial capital, Bloemfontein; languages, English, Afrikaans, Zulu, Xhosa, and others
- a republic at the southernmost part of Africa; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1910; first European settlers were Dutch (known as Boers)
- (south african) of or pertaining to or characteristic of South Africa or its people
This is really an executive toy. The rifle fires an invisible laser beam which is as harmless as a TV remote. If the beam hits the duck, then the plate makes a noise like a plate breaking, a duck quacking and bubbles blown in water. Exdecutives too busy to go out of their offices to the firing range can use a radio controlled toy tank with a television camera and a laser gun on board.
Executive stress toys that belong to my grumpy husband. My son says that Daddy looks like the red ball.
Related topics: smyths toys shopbest toys for a 5 year old boy2011 hottest toys for christmasbest toys for 3 year old boys 2011toys wholesale ukcool kids toysbest preschool toys 2011sell star wars toyscool plush toys