1940 Toys And Games - Kids Water Toys
1940 Toys And Games
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- (1940s) forties: the decade from 1940 to 1949
- The Curse of 1940 was a superstitious explanation for why the New York Rangers of the National Hockey League (NHL) did not win the league's championship trophy, the Stanley Cup, from 1940 to 1994.
- Year 1940 (MCMXL) was a leap year starting on Monday (link will display the full 1940 calendar) of the Gregorian calendar.
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
Crich 1940's Weekend April 2009.
1940's Family in Colour. Taken Crich 1940's Weekend April 2009.
1940 Ford Coupe
1940 Ford Coupe. I loved the chevron taillights.
Related topics: mail order toys ukplastic green army men toysgreen toys for toddlersmontessori toys for infantswooden dinosaur toyssmyths toys shoptop christmas toys for boys 2011buy toys online nzreal wood toyshot toys resident evil