- A particular way in which a person's hair is cut or arranged
- (hairstyle) hairdo: the arrangement of the hair (especially a woman's
- Hairstyles is a title used for international editions of a professional
hairdressing magazine originally published in Barcelona, Spain under the name
Peluquerias . The founder of the magazine is Spanish hairdresser Lluis
- A hairstyle, hairdo, or haircut refers to the styling of head hair. The
fashioning of hair can be considered an aspect of personal grooming, fashion,
and cosmetics, although practical, cultural, and popular considerations also
influence some hairstyles.
- frigidity: failure to respond to sexual stimulus; aversion to sexual
intercourse; the term is sometimes also used to refer to the failure to
experience orgasm during intercourse.
- forties: the decade from 1940 to 1949
- File:1940s decade montage.png|Above title bar: events which happened during
World War II (1939–1945): From left to right: Troops in an LCVP landing craft
approaching "Omaha" Beach on "D-Day"; Adolf Hitler visits Paris, soon after the
Battle of France, behind him is the Eiffel Tower; The
- This is a timeline of major events in Mormonism in the 20th
my aunt ve always had the most beautiful hair
as a young woman. she once posed as a model for a hairstyling contest, and her
hair won! unfortunately nobody is around to tell us the stylist's name.
TROUSERS WITH CLASS AND CREASE: THE ESSENCE OF 40S FASHIONS
He is hugging his woman and proud of his
trousers, the ultimate crease of the 40s fashions scene.