2011 AMERICAN SILVER EAGLE. SILVER STAR BELT BUCKLES. SILVER WINGS COLLOIDAL SILVER.
2011 American Silver Eagle
- (Silver Eagles) modern 1-oz silver bullion coins.
- (SILVER EAGLES) designation for the US Army Aviation Precision Demonstration Team, organized in May 1972 for public display of typical helicopter skillcraft, performed nationwide at air shows, patriotic events, and other fairs.
- The American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States. It was first released by the United States Mint on November 24, 1986. It is struck only in the one-troy ounce size which has a nominal face value of one dollar and is guaranteed to contain one troy ounce of 99.
- of or relating to or characteristic of the continents and islands of the Americas; "the American hemisphere"; "American flora and fauna"
- A native or citizen of the United States
- of or relating to the United States of America or its people or language or culture; "American citizens"; "American English"; "the American dream"
- a native or inhabitant of the United States
- A native or inhabitant of any of the countries of North, South, or Central America
- The English language as it is used in the United States; American English
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
June 18, 2011
Resting on Saturday, the weather has been Spring-like all week, perfect. American Eagle 'ripped' jeans. Note the silver toes.
Pier 70 the USS Reclaimer and the Sagamore 5-2011
Tugs Silver Eagle and the American Eagle assist the Sagamore at Pier 70 with Warehouse #6 in the background