Silver findings beads. Silver paper.
Silver Findings Beads
- a collection of tools and other articles used by an artisan to make jewelry or clothing or shoes
- The action of finding someone or something
- (finding) determination: the act of determining the properties of something, usually by research or calculation; "the determination of molecular structures"
- A conclusion reached as a result of an inquiry, investigation, or trial
- Small articles or tools used in making garments, shoes, or jewelry
- (finding) the decision of a court on issues of fact or law
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- Coat or plate with silver
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- (bead) form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- A necklace made of a string of beads
- A small piece of glass, stone, or similar material, typically rounded and perforated for threading with others as a necklace or rosary or for sewing onto fabric
- A rosary
- several beads threaded together on a string
- (bead) a small ball with a hole through the middle
silver findings beads - 500 Silver
500 Silver Plated Metal Jump Rings MEGA MIX 5-12mm NEW 5 BAGS 100 each of 5 sizes!
JUST UPDATED! Per our customer requests - FIVE BAGS of jump rings! - 100pc each of 5 sizes from 5mm up to 12mm. Thickness: .8mm to 1.2mm. Our designer Mega Mix. .925 real silver plated metal jump rings. 4mm or 5mm, 6mm, 8mm 10mm 12mm MIX. 500pc. Our new assortment contains 5 bags - 100 each of 5 sizes! Sold by weight - bead count is +/- 2%. Every jewelry maker's box needs some of these! Use these in your jewelry designs to attach charms, pendants, head- or eye-pinned beads, chains, wrapped loops, dangles, more. Stock up, combine with others, save big on shipping! Crafty tip: To open a jump ring: Using two pairs of flat nosed pliers; push ring edges in opposite directions to form an 'S" shape (do NOT open into an oval). When closing the ring, reverse the 'S', pushing the ends slightly together so that the joint is tight with no gap.
0678 Earings - Silver, Garnet & coloured seed beads
One of my first attempts at making Jewellery using the wire wrapping technique introduced to me by MSbelle (her work is brilliant). I made these out of sterling silver findings, swarovski crystals, garnets and coloured seed beads. This was made for a 'Secret Santa' present for a henna friend. All the bits still have my finger prints on them... I guess I better polish them before I post them out.
Bronzite Bracelet with Sterling Silver Findings by Angel Grace Custom Jewelry & Belt Buckles
Smooth oval and faceted rectangle bronzite beads are offset with sterling silver spacers and jet black Swarovski crystals. Sterling toggle clasp.