1960 Silver Quarter. 1991 Silver American Eagle
1960 Silver Quarter
- A period of fifteen minutes or a point of time marking the transition from one fifteen-minute period to the next
- A period of three months regarded as one fourth of a year, used esp. in reference to financial transactions such as the payment of bills or a company's earnings
- one-fourth: one of four equal parts; "a quarter of a pound"
- a district of a city having some distinguishing character; "the Latin Quarter"
- Each of four equal or corresponding parts into which something is or can be divided
- provide housing for (military personnel)
- Coat or plate with silver
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- 1960 (MCMLX) was a leap year starting on Friday (link will display full calendar) of the Gregorian calendar. It was the first year of the 1960s. The year 1960 is also known as the "Year of Africa".
- (1960s) sixties: the decade from 1960 to 1969
- '1960' is an album by experimental Christian rock / hip hop group Soul-Junk.
Lick Observatory, Composite of photographs taken at first and third quarter,
+/- 1960, United States, Photographers stamp & title on the back, Vintage silver print, Excellent, Not mounted, 24,1 X 19,2 cm
This company was in business from 1896-1986. This is pre 1960's. I dont know the exact date of it.
Related topics: the silver earringrose silver jewelry1971 eisenhower silver dollar proofrolls silver seraphpics of silver labs5x7 silver framesolid silver pendant