SILVER WRAPS AND SHAWLS : SILVER COIN DOLLARS.
Silver Wraps And Shawls
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- Coat or plate with silver
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- (shawl) cloak consisting of an oblong piece of cloth used to cover the head and shoulders
- (The Shawl) The Shawl is a four act play by David Mamet. It was first presented on April 19, 1985 by the Goodman Theatre's New Theatre Company in Chicago as the premiere production of their Briar Street Theatre. It was directed by Gregory Mosher with the following cast: John - Mike Nussbaum
- A piece of fabric worn by women over the shoulders or head or wrapped around a baby
- A shawl (Persian ???, Shal, from Sanskrit: ???? sa?i ) is a simple item of clothing, loosely worn over the shoulders, upper body and arms, sometimes also over the head.
- Denoting a garment having one part overlapping another; wraparound
- A loose outer garment or piece of material
- (wrap) wind: arrange or or coil around; "roll your hair around your finger"; "Twine the thread around the spool"; "She wrapped her arms around the child"
- Paper or soft material used for wrapping
- (wrap) arrange or fold as a cover or protection; "wrap the baby before taking her out"; "Wrap the present"
- (wrap) cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
silver wraps and shawls - Soft and
Soft and Silky Beautiful Viscose Pashmina Silver Shawl/ Wrap 28" X 78"
Peach Couture luxurious artificial Pashmina at affordable price. These are the finest and best quality shawls available in the market today. Its drape and sheer vibrancy of colors have only added to its reputation as a Highest quality Fashion wrap available. Peach Couture Art. Pashmina, is made of viscose and it is soft to feel and very comfortable on the skin. Best definition of quality is the customer satisfaction and reviews, buy our wide range of Pashmina's and find yourself being addicted for a luxury at an affordable price...
Shawl Scarf Jamawar Wool Womens Wrap Stole
Shawls Scarfs in pure wool with designs of antique paisley are very popular in India, just in the way silk shawls are popular in the west. It may be for the simple reason that they go very well with some Indian dresses like saree and salwar kameez. It may also be because these shawls in earthy shades like maroon, green and sand are preferred colors of many Indians.
Shawl woven with Summer and Winter structure. Wool with knitting yarn supplementary weft.
silver wraps and shawls
There is nothing as smooth as silk, and The Pashmina Store is proud to bring you the finest quality pashmina/silk blend wraps made with 70% top-quality pashmina wool and 30% luxurious silk. The touch of silk gives the pashmina an exceptional feel and an wonderful sheen. This beautiful wrap is 28" x 80", plus 3" tassels on both ends. It is traditionally crafted by hand to give you a fabulous fashionable accessory. Pashmina is the traditional name for the very finest grade of cashmere wool. Because of its unique softness and comforting warmth, pashmina is also known as the "diamond fabric" and the "soft gold of high Asia." Put simply, it is the finest, softest and warmest wool available anywhere.