Interior Decoration Books. Asian Themed Decor. Office Christmas Decorating Ideas.
Interior Decoration Books
- The decoration of the interior of a building or room, esp. with regard to color combination and artistic effect
- decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- Reserve (accommodations, a place, etc.); buy (a ticket) in advance
- (book) a written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together); "I am reading a good book on economics"
- (book) physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together; "he used a large book as a doorstop"
- (book) engage for a performance; "Her agent had booked her for several concerts in Tokyo"
- Reserve accommodations for (someone)
- Engage (a performer or guest) for an occasion or event
interior decoration books - Black SCROLL
Black SCROLL metal COOKBOOK HOLDER Kitchen DECOR
Tired of losing your page while baking? This innovative piece is a fantastic solution to your problem. The decorative swirls hold back pages to your cookbook while the stand holds it upright for easy viewing. Created in the spirit of the old blacksmith's, this swirl pattern adds a fun and classy detail to any kitchen. Will match all colors and kitchen styles. Makes an excellent gift. Made of durable, heavy duty metal. Electrostatically painted for long lasting good looks. Painted black. Measures 6.625"H x 9"W x 4.5"D. NOTE: This sale is for cookbook holder ONLY. The cookbook is NOT incuded.
office shelf detail
thinking i need to hang something in the space behind the books.. [fake flowers: from a prop sale during my internship at domino, mini terrarium: etsy, be sure it's out! poster: etsy, frame: ikea, cd cube: the container store, geode bookends: eBay, shelf: ikea lack shelf]
Interior design by Cristina Pasqua in Jundiai, Sao Paulo, Brazil
interior decoration books
The unparalleled sophistication and elegance of the Paris interior results from more than three centuries of sustained patronage of the decorative arts. Concerned with more than simply the grouping of furniture, the quintessentially French approach to design encompasses classic styles and historical fabrics, antiques and intimate objets trouves, all combined with an exquisite, almost obsessive, attention to detail. Through large, wonderfully glowing color photos, focus on each of these decorative elements in turn. Nothing escapes scrutiny, as you're guided through such intriguing intricacies as the difference between chair legs of different periods and their continuing influence today. From the baroque grandeur of Louis XIV's court at Versailles to chinoiserie to modern-day fashions, trace the historical background, superb craftsmanship, and defining characteristics of Parisian design.