Fun room decorating ideas : Beach themed home decor : Cool dorm decor
Fun Room Decorating Ideas
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- activities that are enjoyable or amusing; "I do it for the fun of it"; "he is fun to have around"
- violent and excited activity; "she asked for money and then the fun began"; "they began to fight like fun"
- A source of this
- verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously); "he became a figure of fun"; "he said it in sport"
- Enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure
- Playful behavior or good humor
fun room decorating ideas - Fun Rooms:
Fun Rooms: Home Theaters, Music Studios, Game Rooms, and More
Lifestyles today are often defined by hectic schedules, and more and more people want a special room in their own home where they can relax and enjoy their leisure time. And with the sophisticated technology and wide range of products -- inlcuding plasma TVs, home theater, game stations, and surround sound -- now available to the general public, any room can be transformed into an incredibly fun and engaging space.
Rooms for Fun contains everything consumers need to know to renovate or convert unused space -- whether it's the garage, the basement, or an extra bedroom -- into a room devoted to enjoyment and tailored to their individual tastes and interests. Full-color photographs will inspire, detailed layouts will aid in construction and decoration, and an extensive resource section will help locate manufacturers.
The fun rooms featured in the book include:
Home Theater: audio visual equipment, including the latest information on plasma screen TVs, DVD players, and other electronic devices; speakers and the different ways of installing them; seating options; and soundproofing.
Entertainment Center: billiard tables, ping pong tables, dart boards, game stations, fun accessories, decor, a home bar, and more.
Sports & Fitness Room: gym equipment, small indoor pools, and even basketball courts.
Home Studio: the ideal set-ups for painting, drawing, sculpting, ceramics, writing, and astronomy.
Music Room: sound systems, CD storage, and more.
Also included is a resource section for more information on the included designs.
Africa - Namibia / Oshakati Country Lodge
Oshakati is referred to locally as the capital of the north. The town is the hub of trans-border trade with Angola, and is an ideal base for business people and tourists alike to explore Namibia's northern region. The regions chief city is surrounded by Oshonas (inland water channels), palm trees, farmlands and settlements. Oshakati Country Lodge is situated in an impressive thatched main building that houses a restaurant, lounge, bar and conference facility. This three-star facility has 48 air-conditioned double rooms. Each room has an en-suite shower room, TV, telephone, room service, mini-bar, tea/coffee station and mosquito nets are fitted to the windows. Order breakfast, lunch and dinner from the restaurant's a-la-carte menu. A buffet style service will be provided in peak season or for larger groups. Dinner can also be served in the palm shaded courtyard around the swimming pool. Quench your thirst in Oshakati Country Lodge's bar. Decorated with traditional drums and murals of dancing tribesman, it is the ideal spot to relax and unwind amidst the customs and ideas of the thriving and bustling neighbourhood. The conference room seats 150 people and is popular for banquets and wedding receptions. Learn about the traditional Ovambo lifestyle. Visit Oshonas (African settlements) or Ovambo " kraals". Discover the nomadic lifestyle of the Himba tribe in the barren Kaokoland. Take a trip to the magnificent Ruacana Falls, or the mind-blowing white water rafting of the Kunene River. Round off your tour of the Northern region with a visit to Etosha National Park, Namibia's most famous and popular holiday destination!
ANTES Y DESPUES
VIEW LARGER. It looks much much better LARGER!!!! I got that right didn't I? Antes y despues? Oh I sure hope so; I haven't looked at my Spanish notes in forever. Er, well at least not over the break. [Don't worry Sra. Rohr] Haha. But anyways, this was actually a lot of fun shooting and I ended up cleaning my room after about a month's worth of procrastinating. See this is what happens to my room when I let my 365 control me. I just never want to clean it. I just want to listen to my music and brainstorm for new ideas, then edit some pictures. And actually my room was ALOT messier than the first picture, I thought you should know, and I probably tripped a dozen times every time I ventured into my room :D Ha, it was awful. But now it is spotless, and kind of plain looking. Oh, I guess I should hang up my new Twilight posters and maybe decorate the walls a little more. Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!! I hope you had a wonderful day today! Ah! I almost forgot, my little random fact about me: I like baby portabello mushrooms stuffed with some fancy, $7, French cheese calle Boursin. It's delicous. Oh, haha, and portabello is fun to say :D On a little side note: please, please, please, don't ask me what I'm wearing. The outfits were a jumbled up mess that I thought fit the shot. LOL. Ok well, hope you like. Peace out homies! [[I always sorta wanted to say that now, since it's not "cool" anymore]] Oh and my apologies for this being so small. I don't know what happened but it's really irritating me. [dec 25, 2008] 38/365
fun room decorating ideas
A Room Of Your Own
Do you ever wish your room could really express who you are? Do you see yourself in a feminine retreat decorated with hearts and flowers? Or are you most comfortable surrounded by your beloved collection of teddy bears? Or do you want your room to reflect the natural world outdoors? Or perhaps something truly outrageous?
Lynette Jennings, star of the Discovery Channel's Lynette Jennings Design and frequent guest on the Today Show, can help you decide what you want your room to say about you, and then show you how to create that special space -- with loads of fun. Simple projects you can make from stuff that's easy to find and no expensive to buy.
So get ready to have fun with your room -- after all, where else can you really, truly be yourself?