VINTAGE HAWAIIAN DECOR. DECORATING IDEAS FOR FIREPLACES. DECORATION GAMES FOR KIDS.
Vintage Hawaiian Decor
- of or relating to or characteristic of the state or island of Hawaii or to the people or culture or language
- A native or inhabitant of Hawaii
- a native or resident of Hawaii
- The Austronesian language of Hawaii
- the Oceanic languages spoken on Hawaii
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- the oldness of wines
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
vintage hawaiian decor - ArteHouse planked
ArteHouse planked wood sign 18" x 24" Vintage Hawaii Wall Décor
Artehouse Vintage Planked wood signs add a touch of character to any room. Great for the cabin, beach house, winter chalet, kid’s room, game room, garage, kitchen…any room! Perfect as gifts to visitors or as a memento of places seen and loved. Our planked solid wood signs come ready to put on your wall with a saw tooth hanger. The sign is hand distressed to add to the vintage appeal. It has a stained finish on the back. The image is printed directly unto the wood in a UV based archival quality ink to ensure fade resistance and last a lifetime. Our images are all printed in California, USA.
Vintage Hawaiian Girl White Head Bust c. 1980s
This Hawaiian girl bust is absolutely beautiful. It is in lovely condition with just a few very minor chips on the base (and I do mean very minor) It has a shiny soft white finish and such a graceful look to it. It was made in 1983 and has a message engraved on the bottom that reads: To Ruth Ann, Love Grandma, 1983. It stands 9 inches tall by 6 inches by 6 inches. A wonderful vintage piece that would look wonderful in any type of decor from modern to traditional.
Vintage Hawaiian Lady Bust with Hibiscus
This ceramic bust of a Hawaiian lady with a pink hibiscus in her hair is from 1966 and is in unbelievably good condition - the glaze is still amazingly shiny, and the only imperfection I can see is one tiny chip on the hibiscus petal closest to the face. The words "Mother," "1966" and "Happy Birthday" are hand-etched in the bottom.