Spanish home decor : Circus nursery decor.
Spanish Home Decor
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The design, furnishing and decorating of the home or apartment; the products used to decorate a home.
- any decorative items that make your house or garden feel like your home – often available in themes and groupings
- the Romance language spoken in most of Spain and the countries colonized by Spain
- The people of Spain
- of or relating to or characteristic of Spain or the people of Spain; "Spanish music"
- The White-Faced Black Spanish is a Spanish breed of chicken. They are thought to be the oldest breed of fowl in the Mediterranean class. The British have records dating back to 1572 referring to this chicken. This breed was admitted into the American Poultry Association in 1874.
- The Romance language of most of Spain and of much of Central and South America and several other countries
spanish home decor - California Revival:
California Revival: Vintage Decor for Today's Homes (Schiffer Books)
The California Revival style of home design is a new movement, an indoor-outdoor design that uses vintage furnishings, art pottery, tile, paintings and decorative arts from California's Spanish Revival period of the 1920s to 1940s. Carole Coates and Annie Dietz take you inside ten "real" homes and share secrets from scores more, including top collections that demonstrate how to achieve this enlivening and color-saturated style. The book contains over 600 color images with detailed captions and an engaging text. See historic Malibu pottery, Catalina Island pottery and tile, Bauer pottery, Taylor tiles, Monterey furniture, San Jose Workshop murals from Texas, ironwork, paintings, textiles, and more. This friendly and individualized style can be adjusted to suit your personality and tastes whether your architecture is Ranch or Mexicana, Spanish Revival or Modern, Cabin or Lodge, Mission or European. You learn why this vintage California home decor is on the cutting edge with leading interior designers, museums, and collectors across the country.
Spanish Dancer Flapper 1926 Lithograph Print
Spanish Dancer Flapper is an original trade publication promotional illustration printed by the Marshall Jackson Company of Chicago and Engraved by Collins and Inglis Inc of Chicago in 1926. She's in wonderful smooth condition with sound edges, sharp corners and almost no tanning to speak of at all; pretty amazing considering this gorgeous print is 85 years old! We should all look this stunning at 85. This jaw-dropping 9" x 12" double sided antique print is done on heavy quality paper stock and features another raving beauty of the same period on the reverse. Tough choice deciding which stunning side to frame.
Bumble Bee Trinket Box
This little mixed media trinket box is a handmade original design by me, Stephanie Baker of Old World Primitives. The bumble bee is made of needle felted wool with wire and paper wings. The box is painted paper mache topped with a cotton hill covered in Spanish moss, excelsior greens, paper flowers and spun cotton mushrooms.