Horror Decoration. Ideas For Kitchen Decor.
- something used to beautify
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- A thing causing such a feeling
- A literary or film genre concerned with arousing such feelings
- intense and profound fear
- An intense feeling of fear, shock, or disgust
- something that inspires dislike; something horrible; "the painting that others found so beautiful was a horror to him"
- repugnance: intense aversion
horror decoration - Budget Bucky
Budget Bucky Skeleton CH10 With Stand
This economical, life-size articulated adult plastic model is our most popular school-level skeleton. It's ideal for teaching the basics of anatomy when intricate textural nuances of the bone are not required. Articulated joints allow for movement. The arms and legs are removable for study. Features nerve branches, vertebral artery and herniated lumbar disc. Skull includes movable jaw, cut calvarium, suture lines, and 3 removable lower teeth. Includes rolling stand. Size: 5' 6" tall. Weight: 23 lbs.
I made this decoration for the third annual handmade holiday ornament swap. This was my first official swap. I was very excited and knew exactly what decoration I wanted to make. However, I couldn't get the supplies I needed to make it. I came up with a plan b, got the supplies, made a prototype... It didn't work. Nooo! By this time the pressure was on and the postal deadline was looming. I came up with these shimmery snowflake, black felt and sparkly thread combos. They were not at all what I had intended to make. Some days (like today) I like them and other days they fill me with horror (this is not how my first swap was meant to turn out!!) especially when amazing decorations arrive for me from other swappers. Pressure! My "failed" plan b prototype hangs on my tree looking like the cutest thing ever. Curses!
Halloween Horrors on Clinton Place
There's a street in my town where almost all the residents go rediculously ALL OUT for Halloween. The cops have to shut down the street every night for 2 weeks leading up to Oct 31st just to control the crowds. Chaos! But totally worth it. Here's some highlights!