1904 Beacon Lane is a beautiful and spacious beach house in the Point Pleasant Beach /Bay Head NJ area that is just steps away to a private beach. The house is ideal for people looking to spend their Summer with a group of 30- and 40-something, down-to-earth and fun-loving professionals in a low drama environment. The house
- 6 bedrooms, 4 baths, hardwood floors, central A/C, deck with ocean views, outdoor shower, gas grill BBQ, washer/dryer, Wi-Fi, cable, phone, 2-car garage, easy parking
- Private beach (uncommon for NJ shore) so no fees or wrist bands, can enjoy your beer/cocktail on the beach, surf, kayak, build campfires, etc.
- Clean, organized, and well stocked with basic foods, snacks and beverages
- Extended season that runs from May to October
- NJ Transit train stop 3 blocks from the house (Bay Head stop on North Jersey Coast Line)
We have available a few half and quarter shares to complete the 2013 season! Contact us for more details.