Scotland Falkirk Wheel - Wagon Wheel Banjo Chords
Scotland Falkirk Wheel
- The Falkirk Wheel is a rotating boat lift located in Scotland, UK, connecting the Forth and Clyde Canal with the Union Canal, opened in 2002. It is named after the nearby town of Falkirk which is in central Scotland.
- A country in northern Great Britain and the United Kingdom; pop. 5,062,011; capital, Edinburgh; languages, English (official) and the Scottish form of Gaelic
- (scots) of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or Gaelic language; "Scots Gaelic"; "the Scots community in New York"; "`Scottish' tends to be the more formal term as in `The Scottish Symphony' or `Scottish authors' or `Scottish mountains'"
- one of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland; located on the northern part of the island of Great Britain; famous for bagpipes and plaids and kilts
- Scotland is a town in Windham County, Connecticut, in the United States. As of the 2000 census, the town population was 1,556. Scotland is a predominantly rural town, with agriculture as the principal industry.
Falkirk Wheel... and turn to swap places
Scotland, Falkirk Wheel
A few views of this giant ferris wheel\