FISHER PRICE POWER WHEELS 6V QUICK CHARGER TOYS KIDS. COLOR WHEEL
Fisher Price Power Wheels 6v Quick Charger Toys Kids
- thank you. I think he’s worth it, too.
- Fisher-Price is a company that produces toys for infants and children, headquartered in East Aurora, New York. Fisher-Price has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. since 1993.
- Power Wheels is a brand of battery-powered ride-on toy cars for kids ages 12 months to seven years old.
- (Power wheel) A built in mechanical device to recover a portion of the power consumed by a constant speed centrifugal compressor when operating at reduced capacity or reduced pressure rise, or both. (060)
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- Mars RK is an airline based in Kiev, Ukraine. It operates services within Ukraine. Its main base is Kiev International Airport, Kiev.
fisher price power wheels 6v quick charger toys kids - Fisher-Price Rainforest
Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer
All the wonders of the rainforest are captured for your little one in this adorable bouncer. A parent- and baby-favorite, this bouncer is full of fun, intriguing things to do for your child. Watch the tree frog and monkey play peek-a-boo in the leaves by the "waterfall," and see the toucan move back and forth overhead.
Baby will love batting at the hanging toys to activate the light-up waterfall and peek-a-boo action, which is accompanied by rainforest songs and sounds. Or, parents can activate the sound effects for continuous play. After a day full of rainforest adventure, turn on the calming vibrations and your infant will be ready to relax! Requires 4 "D" alkaline batteries.
Full of perks for both babies and parents, the Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer offers a place for baby to play, rest, and develop key motor, visual, and auditory skills. Designed for use from birth until baby can sit up unassisted, this activity seat features a fun and colorful jungle theme, complete with delightful toys and sounds. Lightweight and portable, it also requires four "D" batteries (not included).
Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer offers:
See-through waterfall and animal toys delight and entertain baby
Two modes of play: parent-activated and baby-activated
Three-point restraint system for safety; head, neck, and shoulder support for comfort
Waterfall with lights & spinners create a mesmerizing effect. View larger.
Removable toy bar with rainforest friends, 12 songs with sounds. View larger.
Bright, Stimulating, and Entertaining Toys
With a see-through "waterfall" (created by lights and clear spinning helices) as the centerpiece, the Rainforest Bouncer instantly charms and delights your curious baby. Two bright and cheery animals up top--a monkey and a toucan--keep baby visually stimulated, while two hanging toys provide all sorts of activity, with spinners and flutters that offer a variety of tones and textures. Baby will also love watching the tree frog and monkey play peek-a-boo in the leaves near a sparkling waterfall, while the toucan moves back and forth overhead. For added convenience, the toy bar is also a snap to remove for easy access to baby.
This seat is also safe and secure, thanks to the three-point restraint and a pad that fully supports baby's head, neck, and shoulders.
Two Modes for Parent-and-Baby or Independent Play
The Rainforest Bouncer gives you the option of enjoying playtime with baby, or letting him or her play independently. The parent-activated mode features six longer, continuously playing songs, while the baby-activated mode--which kicks off when baby bats at the hanging toys to activate the light-up waterfall and peek-a-boo action--has six shorter songs plus three sound effects that serve as a reward for baby when he or she plays actively with the toys. You can also turn on calming vibrations and alter the volume, so baby can wind down and prepare for quiet time or a nap.
The Rainforest Bouncer measures 19.3 x 17 x 5.1 inches (WxHxD) and weighs 8.4 pounds.
DC Quick-Charger at Portland World Trade Center -2
This is the new DC Quick-Charger in the basement garage of the Portland World Trade Center, the first public access Quick-Charger in North America. (The Quick-Charger in Vacaville, California was installed first, but is not publically accessible.) It uses the CHAdeMO connector, also known as the TEPCo connector because the Tokyo Electric Power Company developed it. The DC Quick-Charger is capable of charging the Nissan Leaf from 0 to 80% in 28 minutes.
DC, SPI, & RAV4 EV @ WTC
At right is the new DC Quick-Charger in the basement garage of the Portland World Trade Center, the first public access Quick-Charger in North America. At left is a Toyota RAV4 EV, which is not compatible with the Quick-Charger, but instead uses the Small Paddle Inductive (SPI) in the center of the photo.