Pc Steering Wheel Pedals - Mercedes Brabus Wheels
Pc Steering Wheel Pedals
- a handwheel that is used for steering
- A wheel that a driver rotates in order to steer a vehicle
- The wheel of a ship is the modern method of adjusting the angle of the rudder, in turn changing the direction of the boat or ship. It is also called the helm, together with the rest of the steering mechanism.
- A steering wheel (also called a driving wheel or hand wheel) is a type of steering control in vehicles and vessels (ships and boats).
- Each of a pair of cranks used for powering a bicycle or other vehicle propelled by leg power
- A foot-operated throttle, brake, or clutch control in a motor vehicle
- (pedal) of or relating to the feet; "the word for a pedal extremity is `foot'"
- pedal point: a sustained bass note
- A foot-operated lever or control for a vehicle, musical instrument, or other mechanism, in particular
- (pedal) bicycle: ride a bicycle
- P.C. is a split 7" vinyl single by the Huntington Beach, California punk rock band Guttermouth and the band BHR, released in 1993 by Signal Sound System Records. It is currently out of print. P.C. is both the title of Guttermouth's side of the record and their track.
- personal computer: a small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time
- A constable is a person holding a particular office, most commonly in law enforcement. The office of constable can vary significantly in different jurisdictions.
My Pedal Set Up
This is my current pedal setup for band practice. I have the Boss TU-2, running into my Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe (which Roger may gave to me in person!), then it goes into the ever so cool, Bass Drive (man the distortion rocks on this unit)
Pedal Builder's Bench
I snapped a pic of my pedal building workbench this morning, and it's so messy, I just had to share. And yes, I did some cross-processing because I'm an impulsive cross-processer, apparently.