Cool color wheel - Delorean hot wheels - Caledonia wheel alignment.
Cool Color Wheel
- Colors arranged in a certain order in the shape of a circle.
- A circle with different colored sectors used to show the relationship between colors
- color circle: a chart in which complementary colors (or their names) are arranged on opposite sides of a circle
- A color wheel or color circle is either: * An abstract illustrative organization of color hues around a circle, that show relationships between primary colors, secondary colors, complementary colors, etc.
- Become or cause to become less hot
- Become or cause to become calm or less excited
- make cool or cooler; "Chill the food"
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature; "the cool of early morning"
- Behave in a less excitable manner
- neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat; "a cool autumn day"; "a cool room"; "cool summer dresses"; "cool drinks"; "a cool breeze"
Using Color Wheel for toning your highlights (hi-lites) or lowlights. Also for choosing permanent or demi-permanent hair color. So how this wheel works for getting haircoloring, eh, to remove green, you get the opposite of the wheen i.e. orange color. to remove yellow, you get the opposite color which is violet. Cool Tones or Warm Tones, all depends of your skin tones. So if your skin has warm tones, you could get cool tones for your hair color. What removes yellowish hair, the answer is violet. This is why there is blue/violet shampoo... lahaircutmobile.com
The top is all warm colors, the center is all cool colors and the bottom flower is an interpretation of the color wheel. All the colors of a 12-color wheel are found in this flower. The design is an original one that I created for this lesson.