REPLACEMENT WHEELS FOR POWER WHEELS : CAR CUSTOM SPARE WHEEL COVER STICKERS : MEANING OF THE MEDICINE WHEEL.
Replacement Wheels For Power Wheels
- (Power wheel) A built in mechanical device to recover a portion of the power consumed by a constant speed centrifugal compressor when operating at reduced capacity or reduced pressure rise, or both. (060)
- Power Wheels is a brand of battery-powered ride-on toy cars for kids ages 12 months to seven years old.
- The action or process of replacing someone or something
- refilling: filling again by supplying what has been used up
- substitution: an event in which one thing is substituted for another; "the replacement of lost blood by a transfusion of donor blood"
- A person or thing that takes the place of another
- the act of furnishing an equivalent person or thing in the place of another; "replacing the star will not be easy"
FOR SALE: 1994 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo
- The hazard switch broke off and I bought a replacement but never put it in. You can still engage the hazards lights but depressing what's left of the broken switch. - The AC does not work but I never used it anyway. I preferred to drop the windows or remove the T-Tops. I think one wire just needs to be connected for it to work again. 1994 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo ( 300 ZX 300Z 300 Z Z Car Z32 Z 32 Fairlady Twin Turbo 300ZX Z Twin Turbo) Black exterior with dark gray cloth interior Twin Turbo w/ T-Tops 5-Speed stick shift Performance upgrades include: JWT ECU, JWT pop charger intake, chrome intake hard pipes, Apexi BOVs, Stillen downpipes, Magna Flow catalytic converters, dual GREDDY Power Extreme exhausts from cats back, RPS Max 6 puck Sprung HUB Clutch, flywheel, common ground kit, Unorthodox Racing pulleys, Powertrix front and rear upper STBs, Powertrix adjustable front camber arms, Powertrix adjustable front tension rods, PowerStop cross-drilled rotors Upgraded sound system: Pioneer DEH-P9200 cd/head unit, Pioneer Premier 6.5" 4 ways in doors, Pioneer 4" 2 ways in rear, 2 Alpine amps custom installed into spare tire well with ventilating fan, single 12" MTX Terminator sub in sealed box AND T-tops still fit in hatch. Dynamat Extreme lines the rear hatch area Wheels: Staggered Kazera KZA wheels in black w/ machined lip: 18x8.5 inch front. 18x 9.5 inch rear. Wrapped in BFGoodrich G-Force rubber. HID lighting: 35watt 5k low beams, 35watt 3k (yellow) fogs Full window tint 20% black: doors, quarters, rear Smoked tails w/ custom clear signal lens Exterior upgrades: 1999 JDM front fascia. Low/long rear spoiler Regularly maintained by Becka Automotive in Chula Vista since I took possession of this vehicle with occasional visits to specialists such as Z Whizz or Discount Tire for anything wheel/tire related. Allignments done but Good Year/Express Tire. Mileage: almost 144,000 miles Must see/drive to appreciate. Asking $6,500. May sell to the best offer.
McVeigh's Water Wheel
Prior to 1908 this wheel generated electricity for lighting at the Contention gold mine in Contention Gully, which is now under water about 10km south east from here. In 1908 it was then set up at Patti McVeigh’s Hotel about 7km away, now also under water. It was used initially to drive a chaff cutter and subsequently to provide electricity for hotel lighting. About 1.6km of water race led water from the Yarra River for both power and hotel use. The original generator at the hotel only produced 110 volts so in 1922 Mr Frank Seymour then proprietor of the hotel, replaced it with a larger generator. The hotel was burnt down in 1936, and its replacement having survived the 1939 bushfires was burnt down one year later. The Board of Works purchased the property and used the water wheel to provide power to a surveyor’s camp nearby. Prior to completion of the Upper Yarra Reservoir, the water wheel was dismantled and stored until being rebuilt on this site in December 1978.