POWER WHEELS CAR : RAMBO BIG WHEEL
Power Wheels Car
- Power Wheels is a brand of battery-powered ride-on toy cars for kids ages 12 months to seven years old.
- (Power wheel) A built in mechanical device to recover a portion of the power consumed by a constant speed centrifugal compressor when operating at reduced capacity or reduced pressure rise, or both. (060)
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
Zap 4 door, 3 wheel, electric car, right front quarter
With 3 wheels, I think it may be licensed as a "Motorcycle". Its cute as a bug's ear and if I wouldn't want to have a 55mph collision in it, well I don't expect its highway rated in any event. Perfect for toolling around Alameda though. I may have to get one of my own. 040710_13172
The Power of the Jaguar
Please don't use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission. © All rights reserved The Power of the Jaguar