Bbs wheel nuts - Bike alloy wheels.
Bbs Wheel Nuts
- (Wheel nut) A lug nut is a fastener, specifically a nut, used to secure a wheel on a vehicle. Typically, lug nuts are found on automobiles, trucks (lorries), and other large vehicles utilizing rubber tires.
- (Wheel nut) A British term for Lug nut -- one of several nuts which hold the wheel and tire assembly on the car and are screwed on the studs
- Wheel nuts are used to attach a wheel to a hub.
- A web based public system for sharing discussions, files, and announcements.
- Bulletin board system
- A computerized meeting and announcement system that allows people to carry on discussions, upload and download files, and make announcements without the people being connected to the computer at the same time. In the early 1990's there were many thousands (millions?
- bulletin board system: a computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest
bbs wheel nuts - McGard 64002
McGard 64002 Chrome Cone Seat Style Lug Nuts (M12 x 1.5 Thread Size) - Set of 4
Chrome plated lug nuts lead a tough life. Think about it, harsh elements, nasty corrosive wheel cleaners and lead-foot drivers. Not to mention overzealous impact guns and loose fitting lug wrenches. This kind of treatment destroys ordinary lug nuts which turns even the best looking wheels ugly. Tough Nuts can take the punishment and keep your wheels looking beautiful. Tough Nuts are guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel. They are manufactured in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability. Every lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of safety. McGard’s plating process includes three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome producing a superior finish while protecting against rust. Tough Nuts are designed and built for the real world, because life is tough. For use with steel or aluminum wheels with exposed decorative lug nuts that are tapered at the bottom.
Walking back to my car at the supermarket and I was sort of digging the lighting so I had to take a few snaps. Real photoshoot coming soon! This shot really makes me want to change up the color/finish of the faces to something fun.
Walking back to my car at the supermarket and I was sort of digging the lighting so I had to take a few snaps. Real photoshoot coming soon! Loving the wheel poke on both sides in this shot :)