Ballistic wheels. Woods wheel works.
- (ballistics) the trajectory of an object in free flight
- Of or relating to projectiles or their flight
- Moving under the force of gravity only
- relating to or characteristic of the motion of objects moving under their own momentum and the force of gravity; "ballistic missile"
- (ballistics) the science of flight dynamics
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
ballistic wheels - Ballistic Rolling
Ballistic Rolling Business Travel Briefcase/computer Case Office on Wheels
Durable Ballistic Nylon Construction. Office on wheels has locking 40" telescopic handle and is equipped with two fully padded compartments for your devices and accessories. Middle compartment comes with privacy sleeve in order to secure personal belongings for overnight use if required. Large 6 file pocket capacity, full organizer for media, business cards, pens, etc. Also features; Center carrying handle, Removable shoulder strap, easy pull zipper toggles, 5 individual sections to accomodate all your needs! Device compartment 1 measures 13.25" x 12.75" x 1.5-3" (1.5" where wheels are located and 3" at deepest where no wheel insersion is located) Device compartment 2 measures 13" x 11" x 3" Product Dimensions do not include handles or wheels. Measurements also are not of a fully expanded case. Retails Value of Case " $198.99 plus shipping!!!
I'm building wheels again, and it has been a few years. I Had to read Sheldon's article again. This time not for a track bike or crazy idea of my own but for the revival of a bike of her own dedicated vision. Only the idea was mine to downsize from 27" to 700c to 650b's and comprised of the original hubs and VO rims, they shine like lighting striking from a champagne-colored night sky. (rad) The b is for buoyant, brilliant, badinage, ballistic, barcarole, bergamask, and Brooks. Not to mention Bekefy.
Control Room Diving Station Controls
Diving station controls, bow and stern plane control wheels. The two large dials above the wheels are the shallow depth gauges, calibrated to 165 feet maximum. The smaller central dial is the deep depth gauge which is calibrated to 600 feet USS Bowfin's maximum safe operating depth. The two middle dials are the bow and stern angle-indicators.