ALLOY WHEELS BIRMINGHAM - SMART CAR WHEEL
Alloy Wheels Birmingham
- (Alloy Wheel) Car wheels made of aluminium, rather than steel. Main advantages include lighter weight and attractive styling. Mostly chosen for style reasons.
- Alloy wheels (incorrectly known as rims) are automobile (car, motorcycle and truck) wheels which are made from an alloy of aluminium or magnesium (or sometimes a mixture of both). They are typically lighter for the same strength and provide better heat conduction and improved cosmetic appearance.
- A generic term used to describe any non-steel road wheel. The most common alloy wheels are cast aluminum. Technically, an alloy is a mixture of two or more metals. These wheels are known for their light weight and strength.
- An industrial city in west central England; pop. 934,900
- the largest city in Alabama; located in northeastern Alabama
- An industrial city in north central Alabama; pop. 242,820
- Birmingham (, ) is the largest city in Alabama. The city is the county seat of Jefferson County. According to an estimate by the U.S. Census Bureau in 2007, Birmingham had a population of about 229,800. The Birmingham Metropolitan Area, in estimate by the U.S.
- A city in southeastern Michigan, north of Detroit; pop. 19,997
- a city in central England; 2nd largest English city and an important industrial and transportation center
Autosport 2006 - Mitsubishi Brakes (Cross Section Of Alloy Wheel)
This image was shot at the Autosport Show which is held annually in the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England. It was taken back in 2006, and I'm working my way through the hundreds of thousands of images I have from car shows, photoshoots and events all over the world to breathe some new life into them after they've been left lying on my hard drive for the last few years.
1951 Hercules Kestrel Tourist
Fitted with modern alloy wheels, at the moment, whilst I clean up the originals! Also fitted with plastic mudguards/ fenders from a 1957 Raleigh- the original 'Kestrel' branded items are slightly brittle, and need a few repairs!