TRIMAX WHEEL CHOCK LOCK. MEALS ON WHEELS MILWAUKEE. ATV WHEEL CHOCKS.
Trimax Wheel Chock Lock
- A wedge-shaped block put under a wheel to prevent a vehicle from rolling
- A block placed in front of the back wheels of a truck or trailer to prevent the vehicle from moving away from the dock during loading and unloading.
- Wheel chocks (or chocks) are wedges of sturdy material placed behind a vehicle's wheels to prevent accidental movement. Chocks are placed for safety in addition to setting the brakes. The bottom surface is sometimes coated in rubber to enhance grip with the ground.
- a fastener fitted to a door or drawer to keep it firmly closed
- a strand or cluster of hair
- (in wrestling and martial arts) A hold that prevents an opponent from moving a limb
- A similar device used to prevent the operation or movement of a vehicle or other machine
- A mechanism for keeping a door, lid, etc., fastened, typically operated only by a key of a particular form
- fasten with a lock; "lock the bike to the fence"
trimax wheel chock lock - GOLIATH -
GOLIATH - There is no escaping this one.
GOLIATH offers three forms of security: TIRE - the wheel clamp keeps prevent the tire from rotating (no turn no take) LUGNUTS - the patented rocking hub cover thwarts any attempt to steal the vehicle by removing the lug nuts. SPIKES - If the offender tries to drive away with GOLIATH engaged, two 2? steel spikes will penetrate and deflate the tire. Forged of high quality, durable steel and coated in super bright yellow paint, GOLIATH acts as a highly visible deterrent to thieves or would be parking violators. Here's how it works: Unlock and open the wheel lock to the desired tire width. Slide GOLIATH around the tire, crank it shut, and lock it. Cover the lug nuts with the patented rocking hub cover. Lock the cover into place. Free Shipping for a limited time !!!
Wheels Chocked, Handbrake Off.
One for serious railway enthusiasts maybe? Chocked means "having a wedge or rounded object up against a wheel to prevent it from moving".
These wheel chocks were mounted just above the trucks - so you'd have them right there if you needed them, I guess.
trimax wheel chock lock
Hercules: Clamp It and Keep It! According to the FBI and many City Police Departments across the nation, theft of motorcycles, cars, trucks, and trailers is on the rise. Times are hard, and some people are becoming more and more desperate. You have worked hard for your things. They are a source of enjoyment for you and your family. And in many instances, they help provide for you and your family. Don't let anyone take them from you! Use the strength of HERCULES to protect your joy - your livelihood. Hercules: Clamp It and Keep It! What you need to Know about HERCULES: Weighs 8 lbs. Installs in Seconds Commercial Grade Steel Prevents Auto Theft Resists Cutting and Sawing Constructed of Hardened Steel 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty Police Use Wheel Clamps - You Can Too Bright Yellow Color Makes the Lock Extremely Visible Completely Stops the Vehicle Wheel from Rotating - No Turn No Take Lock is Resistant to Drilling and Picking and Can NOT be Frozen by Freon HERCULES is a HIGH Quality, Low Budget Solution to a rising problem! Motorcycles | Motorcycle Trailers | Cars | RVs | Trucks | Construction | Equipment Boat Trailers | Golf Carts | Small Aircraft | Horse Trailers | SUVs | Go Karts | Scooters Utility Trailers | ATVs | Lawn and Garden Equipment | Electric Cars | Recreational Trailers Mobile Storage Note: Depending on the availability, you will receive either a RED or a YELLOW HERCULES. They are EXACTLY the same size. The only difference is the color. Unfortunately, no requests for color can be made. 1 Year Manufactures Warranty Contact us with any questions.