Wheel Covers Hubcaps - Snoopy Steering Wheel Cover - Painting A Color Wheel
Wheel Covers Hubcaps
- (Wheel cover) A hubcap, wheel cover or wheel trim is a decorative disk on an automobile wheel that covers at least a central portion of the wheel. Cars with stamped steel wheels often use a full wheel cover that conceals the entire wheel.
- A decorative metal or plastic disc that obscures a vehicles stamped steel wheels, lug nuts and/or hubs from view.
- The first Cadillac wheel covers were introduced in 1932; it is rumored that chauffeurs and owners alike were getting tired of cleaning spoked wheels!
- A metal or plastic cover for the hub of a motor vehicle's wheel
- The HubCap Comedy Festival (Festival de l'humour HubCap) is an annual festival of Canadian comedic talent, taking place in Moncton, New Brunswick and surroundings. The festival features stand-up comedy and sketches, among other genres of comedy.
- (hubcap) cap that fits over the hub of a wheel
- A hubcap, wheel cover or wheel trim is a decorative disk on an automobile wheel that covers at least a central portion of the wheel. Cars with stamped steel wheels often use a full wheel cover that conceals the entire wheel.
Covered Wagon Hubcap
Well, would you still call this a hubcap when it's on the wooden wheel of an old covered wagon? Taken in front of the Phoenix History Museum, downtown in Heritage Square. Let's see if gwilmore or G0Da also got photos of these. I know all three of us got macros of three of the green painted sides of the wagon.
hubcap icicle "sunburst"
Daryl spotted this freaky phenomenon in our parking lot and had me take photos. Apparently this guy was driving through muddy slush and it froze on the wheel covers as he went along.