STEEL WHEEL ADAPTERS - CBN GRINDING WHEEL MANUFACTURERS - SHIPS WHEEL FOR SALE.
Steel Wheel Adapters
- (Wheel adapter) A spacer ring that adapts hubs to wheels with a different number of lugs, e.g., 4-lug hubs to 5-lug wheels
- get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
- cover, plate, or edge with steel
- Mentally prepare (oneself) to do or face something difficult
- an alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon; widely used in construction; mechanical properties can be varied over a wide range
steel wheel adapters - BIKE PRO
BIKE PRO Motorcycle Wheel Chocks - Black Permanent Chock
The permanent model is identical to the removable less the quick release mounting plate. It bolts directly to the floor. Comes complete with all hardware necessary for installation Whether you are loading your bike on a trailer or truck, showing, servicing or storing, the Bike Pro is the safer, easier way to go. The BIKE PRO's overcentering, unique design cradles the front tire using the weight of the bike to hold it firmly in place. Just push or drive your front tire into the BIKE PRO and the bike is firmly held in a vertical / upright position, so it is safe to get off. To remove, pull back on your bike and the BIKE PRO automatically releases the wheel. ONE PERSON CAN LOAD EVEN THE HEAVIEST BIKE WITHOUT HELP
26" Wheel Adapter
I have learned from hard experience that when you put 26" wheels on a road frame, the whole frame rides closer to the ground and your pedals can hit the ground on turns. This sucks. So I made steel adapters that bolt into the dropouts and lower the rear axle about an inch.
Wheel adapter plate
Originally intended to mount bicycle chain sprockets, but that turned out to be a bad idea.