CAR CHROME WHEELS. 2007 HOT WHEELS TREASURE HUNTS.
Car Chrome Wheels
- another word for chromium when it is used in dyes or pigments
- Denoting compounds or alloys of chromium
- Chromium plate as a decorative or protective finish on motor-vehicle fittings and other objects
- plate with chromium; "chrome bathroom fixtures"
- treat with a chromium compound
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
car chrome wheels - JAGUAR VANDEN
JAGUAR VANDEN PLAS Auto/Car Wheel Ball Bearing 1996-2009
"Auto Wheel Ball Bearing 510010 42mm x 80mm x 45mm Part# DAC42800045 510010 auto Wheel double row Bearing, here are the dimensions of the 510010, the 510010 inner diameter is 42mm, the 510010 outer diameter is 80mm, 510010 width is 45mm. * Item: 510010 Double Sealed Ball Bearings * Dimensions: 42*80*45 mm/Metric * ID (inner diameter)/Bore=42mm * OD (outer diameter D1)=80mm * Width/Height/thickness=45mm * 510010 Closures: Double Sealed with rubber seals * 510010 Type: Wheel Ball Bearings * Size: 42mm x 80mm x 45mm * Quantity: One Bearing 510010 Fits the following Vehicles * 2009-2006 FORD FUSION * 1997-1993 FORD PROBE * 2009-1996 JAGUAR VANDEN PLAS * 2003-1999 JAGUAR XJ8 * 2003-1999 JAGUAR XJR * 2009-2007 JAGUAR XK * 2006-1999 JAGUAR XK8 * 2009-2000 JAGUAR XKR * 2004-2000 KIA SPECTRA * 2009-2007 LINCOLN MKZ * 2006 LINCOLN ZEPHYR * 2009-2006 MAZDA 5 * 2007-2006 MAZDA 6 * 2002-1993 MAZDA 626 * 2002-1995 MAZDA MILLENIA * 2006-1989 MAZDA MPV * 2008-2006 MAZDA MX-5 MIATA * 1997-1993 MAZDA MX-6 * 1991-1986 MAZDA RX-7 * 2009-2006 MERCURY MILAN"
this black dodge challenger r/t had silver stripes and they were gorgeous! i was even starting to like the absurdly-huge chrome wheels. i decided to try to befriend them despite the fact that they are only there to help rude males get dumb females into their cars. for a few years there, larger alloy wheels were a performance enhancement you could add to your car which originally had small steel wheels for a soft ride and low price. most cars with steel wheels had some kind of plastic hubcap to pretty them up and make them look more like an alloy wheel. nowadays, however, most cars come with decently-sized matte-finish alloy wheels. people still put ridiculously larger (and now, chrome-finish) alloy wheels on them anyway. to keep up with the trend, some of the car manufacturers are now helping out by putting stupidly-sized overly-shiny wheels on their cars. i say that i tried to "befriend" these wheels because i have a close relationship to cars, and other metal things. i have a passion for stainless steel, titanium, aluminum alloys, and other fancy kinds of metals that resist corrosion. i love the way an alloy wheel feels against my fingertips. i love the way it is cold or warm depending on the weather and whether you've been driving on it. i love the way it responds to the tap of your finger without budging but nevertheless allowing a tiny vibration to travel all the way through it. i love the way the sharp edges aren't really sharp. so i approached the wheel you see here, trying to make a new friend. i reached out my hand for it. as soon as i touched it, i knew something was wrong. it wasn't cold or warm. i tapped it and all it gave was a hollow rattle. it is a shiny plastic hubcap on a matte-finish alloy wheel. this is wrong on so many levels.
Ahrweiler Street 1 (4)
Gran Turismo 5. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. Colour: Silver Chrome. Wheels: Boyd Coddington. I wondered to myself "What would be the ugliest, most obnoxious car I could create?", and this is what I came up with.