Hot wheels track starter set. Hot wheels race cars. Black off road truck wheels
Hot Wheels Track Starter Set
- The set of all terminal symbols which can begin a non-terminal symbol.
- A set of cards intended for collectors to build around.
- A pre-packaged set of train equipment, usually including a circle of track, a locomotive, a power pack, and two or three cars.
- Hot Wheels is a thirty minute Saturday morning animated television series broadcast on ABC from 1969 to 1971, under the primary sponsorship of Mattel Toys.
- Hot Wheels is a brand of die cast toy car, introduced by American toymaker Mattel in 1968. It was the primary competitor of Matchbox until 1996, when Mattel acquired rights to the Matchbox brand from Tyco.
- Hot Wheels is a Hardy Boys novel.
- A rough path or minor road, typically one beaten by use rather than constructed
- The sport of running on such a track
- carry on the feet and deposit; "track mud into the house"
- observe or plot the moving path of something; "track a missile"
- A prepared course or circuit for athletes, horses, motor vehicles, bicycles, or dogs to race on
- path: a line or route along which something travels or moves; "the hurricane demolished houses in its path"; "the track of an animal"; "the course of the river"
hot wheels track starter set - Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels Trick Tracks Radar Rocket Starter Set
It's a wild, thrilling ride! Kids have to zoom past the radar detector and projectile missiles to get to the finish line. Each cool stunt triggers another, and Trick Tracks sets can be connected to build up the danger and excitement! Enter the world of Trick Tracks Connectible stunts! Whether you're zipping around a giant loop or racing toward the finish line; you'll experience thrill after thrill with these ready-made stunts. This set connects with other Trick Tracks stunts to continually build upon the action and excitement. Each set includes 2 pieces of track and 1 Hot Wheels car. Not for use with some Hot Wheels vehicles.
The box for the Faller starter set was quite a bit bigger than I was expecting.
A little Farther's Day present to myself. A Faller Car System starter set.