Husky fifth wheel hitch. Gear alloy wheels. Installing fifth wheel hitch.
Husky Fifth Wheel Hitch
- A superfluous person or thing
- a steering bearing that enables the front axle of a horse-drawn wagon to rotate
- someone or something that is unwanted and unneeded
- An extra wheel for a four-wheeled vehicle
- A coupling between a trailer and a vehicle used for towing
- an extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel vehicle
- Eskimo dog: breed of heavy-coated Arctic sled dog
- beefy: muscular and heavily built; "a beefy wrestler"; "had a tall burly frame"; "clothing sizes for husky boys"; "a strapping boy of eighteen"; "`buirdly' is a Scottish term"
- gruff: deep and harsh sounding as if from shouting or illness or emotion; "gruff voices"; "the dog's gruff barking"; "hoarse cries"; "makes all the instruments sound powerful but husky"- Virgil Thomson
- (of a voice or utterance) Sounding low-pitched and slightly hoarse
- Like or consisting of a husk or husks
- Strong; hefty
- to hook or entangle; "One foot caught in the stirrup"
- arrest: the state of inactivity following an interruption; "the negotiations were in arrest"; "held them in check"; "during the halt he got some lunch"; "the momentary stay enabled him to escape the blow"; "he spent the entire stop in his seat"
- Move (something) into a different position with a jerk
- Obtain (a ride) by hitchhiking
- Travel by hitchhiking
- enlistment: a period of time spent in military service
Husky Stadium - Seattle, Washington
Husky Stadium is the home of the University of Washington Huskies, located in Seattle Washington. THe stadium overlooks Lake Washington, the University of Washington campus, the Cascade Mountains and Mount Rainier can be seen in the distance.
Husky Pup 01.jpg
Husky puppy in Gitwinksihlkw, BC