Cars power wheel : Bmx bikes mag wheels : Ps2 hot wheels beat that.
Cars Power Wheel
- A built in mechanical device to recover a portion of the power consumed by a constant speed centrifugal compressor when operating at reduced capacity or reduced pressure rise, or both. (060)
- Power Wheels is a brand of battery-powered ride-on toy cars for kids ages 12 months to seven years old.
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
I saw this old Ford overturned in Montana while driving on Interstate 90. I wish I would have had time to stop and get some good pictures of it... but a 4000 mile trip takes a long time so I have to settle with this shot taken at 80 mph across the lanes until I head back that way again... I am sure the car will be there a while. Montana; 2006.
This is an old picture I found buried in iPhoto today from a few years ago taken with my PowerShot. My entire collection of Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars from when I was a kid, still stashed away in a box. Add a note on your favorite one! EXPLORED! Sometime during July 2009