Aluminum wheels for trailers : Two wheel balancing scooter.
Aluminum Wheels For Trailers
- Aluminum was the second album from NYC band Gods Child, littered with damaged guitars, distressed mellotron, and raw vocals. Produced by Tim Palmer (who has worked with such acts as Pearl Jam, Sponge, and Mission UK) the album features a spaced-out aura, solid musicianship and soaring sonics.
- The chemical element of atomic number 13, a light silvery-gray metal
- a silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite
- Aluminium ( ) or aluminum ( ) is a silvery white member of the boron group of chemical elements. It has the symbol Al and its atomic number is 13. It is not soluble in water under normal circumstances.
- The rear section of a tractor-trailer
- An open cart
- (trailer) preview: an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
- An unpowered vehicle towed by another, in particular
- (trailer) a large transport conveyance designed to be pulled by a truck or tractor
- (trailer) dawdler: someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
aluminum wheels for trailers - Alcoa 16x7"
Alcoa 16x7" Aluminum Trailer Wheel with Accesories (9/16" Studs)
Equip your trailer with Alcoa 16 x 7-inch forged aluminum wheels, the brightest, highest load-rated 16-inch wheels around. Available exclusively from the leader in heavy duty aluminum trailer wheels, the Alcoa Classic 16 x 7-inch wheel carries a maximum load rating of 3,500 pounds at 110 PSI. Weighing in at just 19 pounds, this wheel offers the highest load rating of any forged wheel its size in the industry. That's the kind of strong performance you want under your trailer, whether you're pulling horses, a boat, a race car or other valuable cargo. One-piece hot forged strength. Alcoa's one-piece design eliminates welds that concentrate stress where fatigue cracks can start. Forging aligns the metal grain in a uniform direction along the contours of the wheel, enhancing strength.
aluminum cans for cancer
When signs are worded like this I wonder how the sign could be made more clear, so that it would sound like the can are being collected to fight cancer, not support it. I think "Aluminum Cans to Fight Cancer" might do it. But I'm being picky about the whole thing. If the money raised from collecting cans helps find a cure for cancer, more power to everyone involved.
Five star aluminum wheel specifically designed for trailer service and steel belted trailer service radial tires.