1966 Batmobile Hot Wheels : Power Wheels Battery 00801 0638
1966 Batmobile Hot Wheels
- Hot Wheels is a brand of die cast toy car, introduced by American toymaker Mattel in 1968. It was the primary competitor of Matchbox until 1996, when Mattel acquired rights to the Matchbox brand from Tyco.
- Hot Wheels is a thirty minute Saturday morning animated television series broadcast on ABC from 1969 to 1971, under the primary sponsorship of Mattel Toys.
- Hot Wheels is a Hardy Boys novel.
- The Batmobile is the automobile of DC Comics superhero Batman. The car has evolved along with the character from comic books to television and films.
- Batmobile is a Dutch psychobilly band from Rotterdam and Breda that had its start in 1983. They are one of the best selling acts in psychobilly and they are the only psychobilly band that is still active in their original line up.
- (Batmobiling) Putting up an emotional shield just as a relationship enters that intimate, vulnerable stage. Refers to the retractable armor covering the Batmobile.
- 1966 (MCMLXVI) was a common year starting on Saturday (link will display full calendar) of the 1966 Gregorian calendar.
- Forever Knight is a Canadian television series about Nick Knight, an 800-year old vampire working as a police detective in modern day Toronto.
1966 Batmobiles [From Old to New]
Here is my collection of Batmobiles. I played with the two smaller versions as a kid and now I have the "big kid" version with all the packaging.
Mattel die cast 1966 TV BATMOBILE & BATBOAT
The second version of Mattel's Hot WHeels Batmobile came equipped with a trailer hitch enabling it to tow the Batboat!