INTERMEDIATE CLARINET : WISEMANN POCKET TRUMPET : ALTO SAXOPHONE NECK STRAP
- lying between two extremes in time or space or state; "going from sitting to standing without intermediate pushes with the hands"; "intermediate stages in a process"; "intermediate stops on the route"; "an intermediate range plane"
- intercede: act between parties with a view to reconciling differences; "He interceded in the family dispute"; "He mediated a settlement"
- a substance formed during a chemical process before the desired product is obtained
- Act as intermediary; mediate
- An organ stop with a tone resembling that of a clarinet
- (clarinetist) a musician who plays the clarinet
- A woodwind instrument with a single-reed mouthpiece, a cylindrical tube of dark wood with a flared end, and holes stopped by keys. The most common forms are tuned in B flat, A, and E flat
- The clarinet is a musical instrument that is a part of the woodwind family. The name derives from adding the suffix -et (meaning little) to the Italian word clarino (meaning a type of trumpet), as the first clarinets had a strident tone similar to that of a trumpet.
- a single-reed instrument with a straight tube
intermediate clarinet - Legacy CL750EW
Legacy CL750EW Intermediate Clarinet, Genuine Ebony w Sterling Silver Plated Keys, Accessories, 1 Year Warranty and Yamaha Care Kit
The Legacy CL750 Clarinet is a full featured model suitable for serious students and intermediate players. The Legacy clarinet offers superior sound and playability at a modest price. This is the only Genuine Ebony Wood clarinet that we have ever sold under $1000. Players, parents and teachers will admire its rich tone, great looks and quality craftsmanship. We offer a full 30 day money back guarantee and a 2 YEAR WARRANTY. This is a great instrument manufactured in one of the world's leading instrument factories. It is an outstanding value and offers Italian pads, sterling silver plated keys and superior construction like the pro instruments. It is approved by high scool band directors and your student will love it. Our instruments are of the same quality as those sold by the large national brands, often costing two to three times as much for the same instrument. We are able to sell them directly, saving you hundreds of dollars in "middleman" markup. Why pay more if you don't have to. This clarinet meets the needs of parents who don't want to spend more than $1000 for another ebony clarinet. Bring it to your teacher for their approval and we offer a 30 day absolute money back guarantee. You can buy this clarinet with confidence and have your student start playing right away, with a brand new instrument. We have designed a terrific zippered canvas covered case which converts from a standard carrying case to a backpack in less than 1 minute. It is super duty and will protect the instrument from the rough handling given by students. Please see the addition photos.
Intermediate Egret "Ardea intermedia" Lake Mitchell, Near Mt.Molloy N.W of Cairns Australia October 2007
Intermediate Egret - Egretta intermedia Thailand, Phuket, Thalang, 12/03/2007
Join Maral for a sunset ocean flow practice at Wind and Sea, La Jolla. Appropriate for yoga practitioners looking to deepen their practice by having ample time to build physical and energetic endurance as well as harnessing a deeper meditative focus by uniting breath and movement ~ the foundation of Vinyasa itself.
The Sun Salutations are taught intentionally with detailed alignment. The practice is connected through asanas of forward folds, arm balancing, hip openers, inversions, spinal twists, ending with Savasana, a deep reclining meditation. This practice is sequenced carefully with attention to pose and counter pose to reveal a dynamic energy that pulsates within and leaves each person feeling connected to the universal energy of love ~ the heart of yoga. Yoga is our life, and our presence, our awareness in each moment, is our greatest gift.
Teaching since 2000 Maral has studied Iyengar, Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga, Anusara, and AcroYoga. To the many teachers that have generously donated their hearts to Maral's growth: Michael Fukumura, David Swenson, John Friend, Jai Uttal, Govindas & Radha, and AcroYoga teachers Jenny and Jason, and of course her husband Manel and her Mama Leela who began practicing in 1977 and whom brought this practice to a little girl who never knew this is what her calling would be.
This is one of many DVD's at MyYogaVideo.com that has multiple soundtracks. You can choose between two instructional styles, detailed or asana timing only, and you can choose your music from several beautiful tracks. In the detailed instructional sound track you are often presented with pose options for each level. Choose the option that fits you best and hold the pose only as long as you can keep the integrity intact.
Video clips can be viewed at MyYogaVideo.com
***Practice DVD***: after you have listened to the detailed instructional sound track you switch to the asana timing sound track. This helps you get into the body through your yoga practice and out of your critical mind. This DVD also lets you choose the beautiful music that inspires you "today" ...
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.