Hot Silver Earrings : Sterling Silver Rose Charm : Art Clay Silver Class.
Hot Silver Earrings
- (Earring) Any ear ornament; not necessarily ring shaped
- A piece of jewelry worn on the lobe or edge of the ear
- (earring) jewelry to ornament the ear; usually clipped to the earlobe or fastened through a hole in the lobe
- (earring) A piece of jewelry worn on the ear
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
hot silver earrings - Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver Multi-Color Hot Air Balloon Pendant
A rainbow of multi-color gemstones elevates this sterling silver hot air balloon pendant to a top level of elegance. This playful design is dressed with a total of 58 round gemstones, including purple amethyst, red garnet, blue topaz, light green peridot, and golden orange citrine. Also featured in the mix are petite round diamonds, decorating the balloon basket. The pendant dangles from a pretty sculpted bail and is suspended from an 18-inch sterling silver rope chain. It's a beautiful gift idea that's sure to make someone's spirits soar.
Hot Pink Chalcedony Earrings
I totally fell in love with these hot pink chalcedony briolettes the minute I saw them. They are a gorgeous color and I thought they'd make awesome earrings. I wire wrapped the briolettes to my hand formed sterling silver earwires and capped them with sterling silver filagree cones. Of course I had to add a few Swarovski crystals too. These earrings hang 1.75" long from the top of the earwires to the bottom of the briolettes.
Girly Gamer Pink Cartilage Chain Earring
Another cartilage chain earring, this time in hot pink and silver, with a cute pink dice bead. The entire ear-piece is 3 1/2" (8.9 cm) long from top earring ball to bottom bead, and is 2" (5.1 cm) long from earring post to earring post. I'm tempted to make a green one for myself. What can I say, I do enjoy games where I get to roll dice! ;)