Hello kitty mugs. Black coffee cups. 2oz shot glasses
Hello Kitty Mugs
- is a fictional character produced by the Japanese company Sanrio, first designed by Yuko Shimizu. The character is a staple of the kawaii segment of Japanese popular culture. The character is portrayed as a female white Japanese bobtail cat with a red bow.
- Young refugee from Catatonia. Was given her own dream castle by Lady Carmen. Picture of Hello Kitty
- The contents of such a cup
- (mug) rob at gunpoint or with the threat of violence; "I was mugged in the streets of New York last night"
- (mug) the quantity that can be held in a mug
- A person's face
- A large cup, typically cylindrical and with a handle and used without a saucer
- (mug) chump: a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
Day 27 of 365 - Hello Kitty Mug
27 January 2011: This is my favourite mug :) I love Hello Kitty and I have lots of Hello Kitty things which will probably be seen in my future 365 photos :D
Hello Kitty Mug and Marshmellows!
A gift from my Mum for Christmas, I still havn't opened this and it's halfway through January...
See also: polish stoneware mugs1 cup of coffee a daypink coffee mugstravel tea mug with strainerhow to print on mugbest 1 cup coffee makerceramic thermal mugge 42 cup coffee urn