Make Your Own Spice Gold - Mantra Sun City Gold Coast.
Make Your Own Spice Gold
- An aromatic or pungent vegetable substance used to flavor food, e.g., cloves, pepper, or mace
- A russet color
- make more interesting or flavorful; "Spice up the evening by inviting a belly dancer"
- aromatic substances of vegetable origin used as a preservative
- An element providing interest and excitement
- any of a variety of pungent aromatic vegetable substances used for flavoring food
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The structure or composition of something
- The making of electrical contact
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- An alloy of this
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
**BEST VIEWED ALL SIZES = LARGEST SIZE So I shop at the local organic co-op for a lot of my groceries when I'm not at Trader Joe's. All the spices are in bulk bins and I have to weigh them out and put them in little baggies... a pain in the #%&@... and theres no jars... so I HAD to do something. I found these tins at goodwill still in package for $7.00... there were 2 packages and each has 25 tins... Then I got some flat strong magnets at the craft store ($12.00) and used the clear tape on my label maker to label them. Last I went to Staples and got this magnet / dry erase / bulletin board for $25.00 (biggest expense of the project) and stuck them all up there.... I think it turned out great. ESPECIALLY since I have ZERO room on my counter top for a spice rack thingy and there was a big empty space on the wall to put this :)
Spices by the kilogram in the market in the town of Kuchaman. Not as attractive as the Spice Girls! Rajasthan, India, February 2006 Tenuous Link: Dice --> Spice
Similar posts: sell silkroad goldletitbit gold account passwordbuying canadian gold coinsgold necklaces jewelrytodays gold price indiaprice of gold today per gramgold miner game 2 playercash for gold stores