GOOD TIRES FOR CHEAP - MRF TYRE CHENNAI.
Good Tires For Cheap
- (tire) hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- (tire) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- (tire) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- Charging low prices
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- benefit; "for your own good"; "what's the good of worrying?"
- having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified; "good news from the hospital"; "a good report card"; "when she was good she was very very good"; "a good knife is one good for cutting"; "this stump will make a good picnic table"; "a good check"; "a good
- well: (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well'); "the children behaved well"; "a task well done"; "the party went well"; "he slept well"; "a well-argued thesis"; "a well-seasoned dish";
Day 16: Tired
Today was a pretty lazy and tired day. Woke up, ate breakfast, went jogging, the same as always. Continued painting, I finished painting the sleeves and one arm, plus my phone today. All i have left is the other arm, the sketch pad, and the background. We received the IKEA catalogue yesterday, which btw is amazing. They have such adorable stuff and for really cheap too! They have this really cute bed set thing (duffle cover and 2 pillow cases), and I love the design I want it so bad that I think I just might get it hehehee. Also they have this gorgeous cable knitted cream throw that I was drooling over, that is also on my wishlist. I even ended up going through the catalogue today cutting out all the stuff I liked! Also I spent a lot of the day looking online for a decent long sleeved/ 3/4 sleeved knit striped shirt. You know, the cliche Parisian type. I want to get something that's nice quality. I found a cute one on J.crew for a pretty decent price, know anywhere else I could find something like that? School starts in two weeks. Here's what I still have to do before it begins: ~read a nonfiction of my choice (I'll probably just use one I've read before) for AP english. ~Get the whooping cough shot (or I can't go to school) ~Finish sewing that houndstooth skirt. ~ Make myself a new back pack because I'm too cheap to buy one. ~ Go to target to get some basic clothing ~ get school supplies ~ finish all AP art hmwk In the middle of writing this (right about here) I decided to go to safeway with my mom to get my brother soft foods because he got his wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. We got him lots good stuff, and on the way out I bumped into my best friend in the whole wide world, Sasha, and her mom! so that was fun. just got home, typing this. My dad is still at the vet to check out our dog Neo's foot because he's been limping, poor guy. And that is all! P.S. also last night my awesome friend Kailani got her and I Thing 1 and Thing 2 tshirts from chicago!
Day 77 - Every time you see a beautiful woman, just remember, somebody got tired of her.
So yeah. Today... Not so exciting. Regular day of school and had a great time in photography. I absolutely love that class. It's now my favorite, haha. I can't want to start my photo project for that class. A minimum of 50 photos (ten for each object, five objects minimum) should be easy. AH! I'm so excited! I got two new 4GB memory cards for my Nikon!! For only $25 too. Then, I got an 8GB flash drive for $22 I think. Which is AMAZING. You know you're a dork when you're excited to get new things for your camera, haha. And I am a huge dork =p Valentine's Day is tomorrow *sigh* I hate that day. Anyway... That's for tomorrow's rant, haha. "I can be your liar I can be your bearer of bad news Sick and uninspired by The diamonds in your fire Burning like a flame inside of you But is this just desire or the truth? So shame on me for the ruse Shame on me for the blues Another one returned that I'll never use But I won't go getting tired of you I won't go getting tired of you I'm not getting tired I won't go getting tired of you I won't go getting tired of you I'm not getting tired Hanging on this wire Waiting for the day I have to choose Cursed by love so dire One more boy for hire One more boy to lend a hand to you Is this just desire or the truth? So shame on me for the ruse Shame on me for the blues Another one returned that I'll never use ." ("Tired Of You" by the Foo Fighters) I love the Foo Fighters =)