EVANS TIRE : TIRES FOR TRUCKS.
- British archaeologist who excavated the palace of Knossos in Crete to find what he called Minoan civilization (1851-1941)
- Evans is a commune in the Jura department in Franche-Comte in eastern France.
- Dame Edith (Mary) (1888–1976), English actress. She is particularly remembered as Lady Bracknell in Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest
- United States anatomist who identified four pituitary hormones and discovered vitamin E (1882-1971)
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
Evan by the Tire
Evan was a bit nervous the truck was going to start driving.
Quiet time with mommy
Evan rocking with mommy after the bath.