Belarus Tractor Tires : Compact Tractor Tyres
Belarus Tractor Tires
- Belarus («Белару?с», earlier «Белару?сь») is a series of four-wheeled tractors produced since 1950 at the Minsk Tractor Plant, MTZ (Мінскі трактарны завод; Ми?нский тра?кторный заво?д, МТЗ) in Minsk, Belarus.
- (tire) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- (tire) hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- (tire) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
Oldtimerdag St.Nyk - July 1, 2006. BELARUS tractors are produced by “Production Association of Minsk Tractor Works” (MTW), which was founded in May 1946 in what was then the Soviet Union. Over the years MTW became one of the world’s largest manufacturers of agricultural equipment with nearly 20,000 employees. So far, it has produced over 3 million tractors and exported more than 500,000 of them to over a 100 countries.
An old Belarus 4 wheel drive tractor
I don't know the model or year of manufacture of this Belarus tractor but, it's only one of about 50 old tractors in the scrapyard with which I have an association. The 'bean can' on the exhaust is to stop water from trickling down onto the cylinders.