KIDS RIDING BIKE. ROD BRAKE BICYCLE.
Kids Riding Bike
- travel by being carried on horseback
- An electoral district of Canada
- the sport of siting on the back of a horse while controlling its movements
- (ride) drive: a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile); "he took the family for a drive in his new car"
- One of three former administrative divisions of Yorkshire
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- bicycle: ride a bicycle
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
kids bikes chained together
i was drunk when this dude told me the actual name of this. what people do is get together at a certain time and ride these kids bikes around portland haha
Bike Kid Rides Again
This kid couldnt touch the ground while riding his bike. Nor could he sit on the seat and reach the peddles. Stopping was a real problem :)
Similar posts: best mountain bikes under 500spray paint bikeback bike basketsimported bikes for sale in indiabike game online freewoman on bikegas powered bicycle49cm track bike