- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house,
office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had
too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of
furniture in the room"
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin
languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and
sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using
horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band
Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the
band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001
on 7" and on CD.
- a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- A unit of linear measure equal to one twelfth of a foot (2.54 cm)
- column inch: a unit of measurement for advertising space
- A very small amount or distance
- A unit used to express other quantities, in particular
- edge: advance slowly, as if by inches; "He edged towards the
- A doll is a model of a human being. Dolls have been around since the dawn of
human civilization, and have been fashioned from a vast array of materials,
ranging from stone, clay, wood, bone, cloth and paper, to porcelain, china,
rubber and plastic.
- dame: informal terms for a (young) woman
- A small model of a human figure, often one of a baby or girl, used as a
- An attractive young woman, often with connotations of unintelligence and
- An attractive young man
- a small replica of a person; used as a toy
- The clothing and other items belonging to a soldier or used in an activity
such as a sport
- A set of all the parts needed to assemble something
- A set of articles or equipment needed for a specific purpose
- Kitsilano is a neighbourhood on the west side of the city of Vancouver,
British Columbia, Canada.
- (kit) young of any of various fur-bearing animals; "a fox kit"
- kit out: supply with a set of articles or tools
- eighteen: being one more than seventeen
- eighteen: the cardinal number that is the sum of seventeen and
- Television content rating systems give viewers an idea of the suitability of
a program for children or adults. Many countries have their own television
rating system and each country's rating process may differ due to local
The mystery doll the pumpkin the tumble doll
and friends all join the cpk girl they will all get bailed together in the
landfill in the background a the big wheel and in the front a care bear.
Dolls from the late 1940s, slide from ca 1950.
Doll getting bottle is an IDEAL babydoll from about 1946 bought at Marshall
Fields in Chicago. JACK OR JUNE'S SLIDE 007