SILVER EAGLE COIN TUBES. BOWERSTONE SILVER KEYS.
Silver Eagle Coin Tubes
- The American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States. It was first released by the United States Mint on November 24, 1986. It is struck only in the one-troy ounce size which has a nominal face value of one dollar and is guaranteed to contain one troy ounce of 99.
- (Silver Eagles) modern 1-oz silver bullion coins.
- (SILVER EAGLES) designation for the US Army Aviation Precision Demonstration Team, organized in May 1972 for public display of typical helicopter skillcraft, performed nationwide at air shows, patriotic events, and other fairs.
- Material in such a cylindrical form; tubing
- (tube) pipe: a hollow cylindrical shape
- A long, hollow cylinder of metal, plastic, glass, etc., for holding or transporting something, chiefly liquids or gases
- (tube) provide with a tube or insert a tube into
- (tube) electronic device consisting of a system of electrodes arranged in an evacuated glass or metal envelope
- The inner tube of a bicycle tire
- Invent or devise (a new word or phrase)
- a flat metal piece (usually a disc) used as money
- mint: form by stamping, punching, or printing; "strike coins"; "strike a medal"
- Make (coins) by stamping metal
- Make (metal) into coins
- make up; "coin phrases or words"
silver eagle coin tubes - Harris Round
Harris Round Coin Tube for 20 SILVER EAGLES
This listing is for an H.E. Harris Round Coin Tube for Silver Eagles (40mm). This tube holds up to 20 silver eagles. It will also hold any coin, token, or poker chip up to 40mm, though the maximum quantity will vary depending on the thickness of the items. Each order is for a single tube. Harris coin tubes are made of durable polystyrene with polypropylene screw-on caps that will not pop off. They are ideal for storing and protecting large quantities of coins when display is not a consideration.
American Silver Eagle
1 oz. American Silver Eagle bullion - obverse side detail
Tube trailer used to transport compressed gases.