Silver And Gold Watches. Sterling Silver Pin Brooch.
Silver And Gold Watches
- (The Gold Watch) The Norwegian Football Association Gold Watch (Norwegian: Gullklokka) is an honorary proof that's awarded to all Norwegian footballers who reaches 25 caps for the Norwegian national football team. The watch is awarded by the Norwegian Football Association.
- Coat or plate with silver
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
back of Keum-Boo 001
This is LIMITED EDITION watch. 99 limited edition Automatic with 2824-2 movement. 50 limited edition Mechanical with 2801-2 movements. •Argentium 925 Sterling Silver •33.50 mm ( without Crown) •9.5mm thick •Front 29.50mm Flat sapphire crystal •Back 25.50mm Flat sapphire crystal •Individually numbered by hand graving •Blue steel oil paint hour and minute hand •Intense red second hand •18mm handmade Italy crocodile •Argentium buckle with 24k gold strip (not shown)
Argentium Silver with 24k gold #2 with a lizard band
Keum- Boo Argentium 970 silver with a 24k gold squares dial, stainless steel casing, hand painted hands and lizard band.